College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, The AFC South said:

It's crazy to think, at one point in time... teams had 1 helmet, 2 jerseys (one white and the other team color) and 1 or 2 pants. 

Ugh, you're right, those WERE the bad old days.

I love me some grey jerseys and I wish every team had one.

It’s really sad that Ohio State earned one of its most memorable wins wearing something that doesn’t resemble an Ohio State uniform in any way. Leave these gimmicks for the little guys.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

8 hours ago, bipolarbear said:

Ugh, you're right, those WERE the bad old days.

I love me some grey jerseys and I wish every team had one.

Get out. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

8 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

It’s really sad that Ohio State earned one of its most memorable wins wearing something that doesn’t resemble an Ohio State uniform in any way. Leave these gimmicks for the little guys.

With rumors of all white vs Michigan I hope the AD nixes that idea. If they want to wear an alternate,  only the 1968 uniforms should be considered. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

6 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

With rumors of all white vs Michigan I hope the AD nixes that idea. If they want to wear an alternate,  only the 1968 uniforms should be considered. 

I was trying to think of another team with this strong of a brand who does this. I was having a tough time.

Oklahoma and ND save their alternates for games that are “less big” so to speak.

Michigan did it a little when they were bad.

UCLA maybe?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

5 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:

I was trying to think of another team of this level who does this. I was having a tough time.

Oklahoma and ND save their alternates for games that are “less big” so to speak.

Michigan did it a little when they were bad.

UCLA maybe?

Nebraska and Wisconsin when both were adidas schools and played each other, Louisville before they went full Oregon. Stanford when playing biggee schools or the PAC-12 Championships. As far as the other old blue bloods none that I can remember.  

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

14 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

Proof Penn State made the right choice.  Also, I'd like Ohio State to go with a grey closer to this one than their regular grey for the pants. Currently, it's almost silver at times.  

59f648ef8a03f_osuvspsu-2.thumb.png.dbc76f007cf6e18192e4403d55d4af5f.png

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 10/28/2017 at 4:39 PM, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

Re: all the Ohio State fans who didnt wan't penn state to wear blue because they wanted to protect their fee fees from being hurt by an away team wearing home colors at Ohio Stadium;

Honestly kiss my ass, this is a visually :censored:ing disaster in every regard. It looks like two teams with unfilled uniform template are playing each other. Without the score bug there would be no possible way to know who is playing who. I'm glad you guys got to protect whatever "honor" or whatever the hell you had, because you got yourself the worst uniform match of the decade right here. I'm glad penn state is kicking your asses hard.

lol

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

20171029_193341.thumb.png.aeefd3cbcbec06d71fe1946f12a1d446.png

Iowa blackout uniforms for Ohio State game. Grey numbers with an I pattern lined with gold. Northwestern stripes on helmet and sleeves. Helmets are grey with I pattern from the numbers on them. Black Iowa Hawkeye on the right, numbers on the left side of the helmet. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

10 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Nebraska and Wisconsin when both were adidas schools and played each other, Louisville before they went full Oregon. Stanford when playing biggee schools or the PAC-12 Championships. As far as the other old blue bloods none that I can remember.  

I'd add A&M to the list.

-----------------------------

Not a huge fan of Iowa's alternates - they seem like another addition to the "alternate jersey dumpster fire" that grows every year.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The grey sleeves don't match any other part of the uniform. The pant stripes look like what Wyoming uses except grey eith yellow outline. It looks like Nike picked up reject pieces from Ohio State, Southern Miss and Vanderbilt and threw a uniform together.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

The grey sleeves don't match any other part of the uniform. The pant stripes look like what Wyoming uses except grey eith yellow outline. It looks like Nike picked up reject pieces from Ohio State, Southern Miss and Vanderbilt and threw a uniform together.

The grey sleeves with black northwestern stripes match the grey helmet with black northwestern stripes....

11 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I immediately thought of Southern Miss as well. 

2.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived