buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

Recommended Posts

USC vs Colorado gets my vote for best looking game of the week hands down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, H11K said:

USC vs Colorado gets my vote for best looking game of the week hands down.

 

That was a good game. 

 

Michigan St/Ohio State was good; Rutgers/Penn State was good; Arkansas/LSU, Notre Dame/Miami,Florida/South Carolina were good-looking games as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

 

That was a good game. 

 

Michigan St/Ohio State was good; Rutgers/Penn State was good; Arkansas/LSU, Notre Dame/Miami,Florida/South Carolina were good-looking games as well.

Yeah this was a good looking week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

 

That was a good game. 

 

Michigan St/Ohio State was good; Rutgers/Penn State was good; Arkansas/LSU, Notre Dame/Miami,Florida/South Carolina were good-looking games as well.

just flipped to Wyoming/ Air Force. Nice to see both teams wearing some nice bright school colors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sonny said:

 

:censored: that. They need to leave the uniforms alone for the Michigan game, especially after ruining the matchup with Penn State.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oregon State looked really good again last night at Arizona:

They really need to make these black helmets and pants a permanent part of their rotation and the basis for their next set. In my ideal world they’d have white and orange helmets and pants with a full, regular black/orange/black stripe, and the jerseys would stay largely the same (except the black jerseys would just have a single orange stripe instead of white/orange/white).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

You're Ohio f---ing State. Stop it. 

100% agree...save that for the citrus bowl or wherever they play this postseason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ark said:

anyone?

I've always wanted to see the big shoulder numbers come back. Nike went out of their way to get rid of them when they came on and still used the same jersey design that Champion did. When Ohio State went to stitched numbers that was the end of them. I think an alternate set with these would be awesome. And a red vs blue game would be as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Oregon State looked really good again last night at Arizona:

They really need to make these black helmets and pants a permanent part of their rotation and the basis for their next set. In my ideal world they’d have white and orange helmets and pants with a full, regular black/orange/black stripe, and the jerseys would stay largely the same (except the black jerseys would just have a single orange stripe instead of white/orange/white).

I feel you on everything but those sleeves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that Miami's return to prominence has coincided with their return to using the 80's uniforms. It just feels correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, sonny said:

 

Dear god....my Michigan blood cant handle this....dont eff with the rivalry.  Wear this crap against non-conference teams, or at the very least any other game but The Game.

 

Hoping Big Blue annihilates the Bucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now