College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

>Initial Reaction

"Wow, these uniforms are really cool looking."

>See They're Ohio State Uniforms

>Sees They're For Michigan Game

"These uniforms freakin suck."

UM-tOSU should always always alwayssssss be traditional uniforms, maybe even color on color, but none of this stuff^^^

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, CLEstones said:

Alright.  We got it.  Everyone prefers Ohio State to NOT wear alternates against Michigan.  We're all in agreement.  We don't need every single member to post it.

The uniforms still look pretty awesome.

OSU shouldn’t wear alternates against Michigan. Just like how the Bears shouldn’t against the Packers and so on and so forth. In fact, teams wearing dopey alternates against rivals is one of my pet peeves. 

Oh, these uniforms don’t look pretty awesome. OSU is supposed to be above this gimmicky crap. 

40 minutes ago, CLEstones said:

Alright.  We got it.  Everyone prefers Ohio State to NOT wear alternates against Michigan.  We're all in agreement.  We don't need every single member to post it.

No they don’t. At least not for Ohio State.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, nuordr said:

There is no sense in posting the link....but go ahead and do what you want to do. 

There's no sense in posting the link... to the source from which you got said photo? That's interesting. But hey, I'm just the guy who obtained the photo and wrote the article. What do I know?

2 hours ago, CLEstones said:

I disagree. The lack of scarlet with the exception of the helmet decals and shoes really bothers me. Also, the digi camo/fur pattern just makes no sense to me for a team nicknamed "Buckeyes."

gYH2mW9.png

Eventually, we'll get enough Stormtrooper and BFBS games that it'll be just like the days before color TV. Back when Army was a powerhouse and Beano Cook called the game between the Irish and Pitt at Old Yankee Stadium. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

3 hours ago, CLEstones said:

These look awesome 

ct-spt-fox-sports-analysts-ohio-state-20

Not this

12280550.jpeg

this:

osu-splash.jpg

or this

ohio-state-buckeyes-vs-penn-state-nittan

if they want to do alternates, at least make it look like this

CoreyBrownJamieSabau_mceqgm.jpg

or this

SUB-ohiostate-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

3 hours ago, CLEstones said:

I disagree. They lack color, thus it's a drab-looking uniform to me. 

8 hours ago, JPDesign said:

Ohio State seems to prefer wearing their alternates against Michigan.

Buckeyes have worn alternates against Michigan in 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, and now 2017.

In one sense they are undefeated when they play Ichigan in alternate uniforms. So why not keep the trend going? I do prefer Ohio State and Ichigan be a color on color matchup of the regular home unis

7 hours ago, CLEstones said:

Agreed, as a one off uniform they are excellent, I just wished they’d add more scarlet especially since scarlet looks good against the Maize and blue

Archived