College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

Didn't realize Oregon dumped HGI. When describing HGI and their products, it's typically easier to explain just Oregon as a client than listing off all the other stuff they've done haha

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

Didn't realize Oregon dumped HGI. When describing HGI and their products, it's typically easier to explain just Oregon as a client than listing off all the other stuff they've done haha

Yeah, Oregon was a huge loss for HGI, especially considering the local connection and the obvious ties Oregon has to Nike. You’ve gotta think the way they rubbed the Oregon EQ staff wrong is something that’s in the back of Nike’s minds when designing sets for their other schools. I don’t know if other Nike schools have gone away from HGI, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 11/13/2017 at 2:52 PM, AndrewMLind said:

There's no sense in posting the link... to the source from which you got said photo? That's interesting. But hey, I'm just the guy who obtained the photo and wrote the article. What do I know?

Do you tell everyone to post a link to pictures they've posted in the past or just to the ones linked to your articles? I do not believe there is a rule saying we have to post links to pictures. I understand this article is your own, but unless you question everyone about posting links, then you have lost the argument. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, nuordr said:

Do you tell everyone to post a link to pictures they've posted in the past or just to the ones linked to your articles? I do not believe there is a rule saying we have to post links to pictures. I understand this article is your own, but unless you question everyone about posting links, then you have lost the argument. 

Most of the photos here are embedded tweets, which clearly go to the source. Seems to me — going back at least several pages — you’re pretty much the only one who posts photos without attribution. That’s something that should simply be a common courtesy to the people who actually do the work, rather than a hard and fast rule you apparently need.

6 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

Most of the photos here are embedded tweets, which clearly go to the source. Seems to me — going back at least several pages — you’re pretty much the only one who posts photos without attribution. That’s something that should simply be a common courtesy to the people who actually do the work, rather than a hard and fast rule you apparently need.

I do as I get most of my photos from Google. I will not be changing my habits. But you still did not answer the question about other people posting pictures without links. I've been doing the same thing for over 9 years and you are the first to complain. 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, nuordr said:

I do as I get most of my photos from Google. I will not be changing my habits. But you still did not answer the question about other people posting pictures without links. I've been doing the same thing for over 9 years and you are the first to complain. 

...but I did answer your question.

“You’re pretty much the only one who posts photos without attribution,” while everyone else embeds tweets. So, no, I haven’t complained about anyone else.

Like I said, it’s a common courtesy to the people who actually do the work. Would the main site take that photo without citing where it came from? No.

Also, maybe nobody else has complained to you because you weren’t using their photo without proper attribution. That’s exactly what you did to me, and that doesn’t fly in the media world.

1 hour ago, AndrewMLind said:

...but I did answer your question.

“You’re pretty much the only one who posts photos without attribution,” while everyone else embeds tweets. So, no, I haven’t complained about anyone else.

Like I said, it’s a common courtesy to the people who actually do the work. Would the main site take that photo without citing where it came from? No.

Also, maybe nobody else has complained to you because you weren’t using their photo without proper attribution. That’s exactly what you did to me, and that doesn’t fly in the media world.

Sorry I upset / offended / or didn't submit your link to you.....now back to college football uniforms. 

23519185_10104015239634792_5161828470733

Picture taken from the https://twitter.com/EMUFB

spacer.png

New sponsor on board for the Texas Bowl. Academy Sports + Outdoors has signed a 3 year agreement with the bowl game to have the game be called the Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas Bowl. In print the name looks clunky. It reads as if we're talking about Academy Sports plus the Outdoors Texas Bowl. The Bowl logo is relatively unchanged as they just swapped Advocare's logo with Academy's.

AcademyTexasBowl_LGO-Main-medium.png

VT usin the Belk Bowl combo from last year for their final home game. This makes 10 different uniforms in 11 games for the Hokies. Also, this makes the 5th different variation of the white helmet for this season

The colors and weave aren't quite an exact match, but that Southern Miss shoulder texture really reminds me of the later Star Trek TNG film uniforms.

insurrection5.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

On 11/15/2017 at 3:07 PM, cajunaggie08 said:

New sponsor on board for the Texas Bowl. Academy Sports + Outdoors has signed a 3 year agreement with the bowl game to have the game be called the Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas Bowl. In print the name looks clunky. It reads as if we're talking about Academy Sports plus the Outdoors Texas Bowl. The Bowl logo is relatively unchanged as they just swapped Advocare's logo with Academy's.

AcademyTexasBowl_LGO-Main-medium.png

That's the standard Academy logo. Pretty much everyone in Texas will skip right over the "Sports+Outdoors" portion and call it the Academy Texas Bowl. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived