College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Those uniforms were so bad, but good at the same time. Really, this was when Oregon came into their own uniform class of “switching things up, never wear the same things twice” mindset. Horrid case of BFBS, Neon for Neon’s sake and tire track patter for tire track pattern’s sake (TTPFTTPS?) Revolutionized uniforms. Really ugly, but pretty interesting point in uni history. The ESPN graphic tells you just how old it is.

Those flames on the helmet are so corny

12 hours ago, JPDesign said:

Very interesting. I heard a rumor that Jordan Brand’s goal was to have a presence in each major region of the country, with Florida being one potential destination, and another being someone out West, like Arizona or USC.

It makes sense, as they've gone with one team a conference at this point. Florida would be a good choice in the SEC. I would expect USC in the Pac-12 over Arizona.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

13 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I think USC football might be loathe to add that though. Arizona would make sense as they are more willing to try some crazy design ideas. 

I feel like Jordan teams don't really have an crazy design elements. Michigan, UNC, Florida, nothing really crazy there.

Part of me wonders if maybe Stanford would be a good fit for the west coast team?

2 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

I feel like Jordan teams don't really have an crazy design elements. Michigan, UNC, Florida, nothing really crazy there.

Part of me wonders if maybe Stanford would be a good fit for the west coast team?

I'm thinking more in terms of the future, though Florida's "gator gear" was pretty loud. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

31 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I think USC football might be loathe to add that though. Arizona would make sense as they are more willing to try some crazy design ideas. 

USC would be a bigger win than Arizona for the Jordan team.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Oregon will be the home team in the Vegas Bowl against Boise State:

Assuming they don’t unveil something new, which I’m not really expecting them to, I’m hoping to see this combination:aADLg2g.jpg

As for Boise State, I’d like to see them go with their “traditional” bowl game combo of blue/white/orange, as it would look really good with their new set and would contrast really nicely with the Ducks’ green and yellow.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

It makes sense, as they've gone with one team a conference at this point. Florida would be a good choice in the SEC. I would expect USC in the Pac-12 over Arizona.

I am putting money that Washington will be the Pac-12 representative that will switch to the Jumpman.  Maybe Colorado or Stanford as well if not the Huskies.

1 hour ago, Clintau24 said:

ESPN and Nice Kicks guy confirms Florida to Jordan

Wonder if the number fonts will be altered, and hopefully they do something with the white helmet (either get rid of it, or change the stripes and logos).

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

12 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

I am putting money that Washington will be the Pac-12 representative that will switch to the Jumpman.  Maybe Colorado or Stanford as well if not the Huskies.

Colorado isn't a big enough name to get Jordan Brand.  Stanford is a myabe but Arizona, UW, and USC seem like more probable candidates.

2 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

Colorado isn't a big enough name to get Jordan Brand.  Stanford is a myabe but Arizona, UW, and USC seem like more probable candidates.

Not trying to disagree with you, buy why isn't Colorado a big enough name?  Arizona I don't believe is either but you say they are a candidate and Colorado is not????

17 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

Not trying to disagree with you, buy why isn't Colorado a big enough name?  Arizona I don't believe is either but you say they are a candidate and Colorado is not????

UofA basketball might have something to do with why they're a more realistic choice than CU.

6fQjS3M.png

1 hour ago, orangefaniniowa said:

Because their football program hasn't been to a major bowl game in 15 years and their basketball program is typically a one-and-done in the NCAA Tournament.  Jordan Brand typically wants a more high-profile school in either one or both of those sports so that's why Arizona, USC, and UW make more sense.

Archived