College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AstroBull21 said:

Since we are on the subject of bowl game end zones, I’d say we should keep an eye on the Outback Bowl Monday.  The Bucs are home  Sunday for a 425pm game and the Outback Bowl starts noon Monday.  

In the past, a Tampa Bay wordmark in Bucs script has been used, as seen in the pic below 

2008-outback-bowl6-730x350.jpg

How was it I missed the game. Even if they went on the cheap it’s still not a New Years six like the orange bowl

4 hours ago, jgiff17 said:

Probably a senior vote.

Then it needs to be taken out of the players' hands because they clearly can't be trusted to make the right decision.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

5 hours ago, Bolt957 said:

All Miami had to do was go White/Orange/White. The black uniforms for them are gross.

I went to the game and was crushed when I saw the black uniforms.  It was like going to Wrigley when the Cubs wear blue.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

19 hours ago, jgiff17 said:

Probably a senior vote. What’s worse than the unis is the damn endzones wth is that?! Major college football New Years six bowl and they got that crap?! All the other pro stadiums with grass were able to pull off something with the endzones! 

The Dolphins are wearing throwbacks today. They always decorate their endzone like that when they wear throwbacks.

Just now, msubulldog said:

The Dolphins are wearing throwbacks today. They always decorate their endzone like that when they wear throwbacks.

They should have at least painted the diamonds in school colors then repainted them after the game. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

22 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

I went to the game and was crushed when I saw the black uniforms.  It was like going to Wrigley when the Cubs wear blue.

Except that the Cubs still look good in their blues. Miami's black with green and orange just looked like rotting pumpkins. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

On 12/30/2017 at 8:53 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Gorgeous...

usa_today_10504783.1514390142.jpg

It’s great to see two traditional powers battle in their classic uniforms. What a beautiful matchup to watch. I think the buckeyes in scarlet vs USC’s away look looks better than OSU’s away against USC’s home. It doesn’t get much better than that tho. Now only if the buckeyes could do this against big ten rivals such as Penn State and Michigan ?

On 12/30/2017 at 7:56 PM, Bolt957 said:

All Miami had to do was go White/Orange/White. The black uniforms for them are gross.

I think white green white would’ve looked even better against Wisconsin’s red and white. But they went with all black, and that’s probably apart of the reason why they lost?

LSU having the SEC patch on the neck helps to better fit the Citrus Bowl patch. I think the SEC should have all teams do this in the regular season and those that are graduates could place it on the helmet sticker instead. The MAC, PAC-12 and Big XII have logos that work for that too. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived