College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, RichO said:

Rough translation: "Real men" don't wear shiny things while doing manly man things like football with other manly men wearing spandex.

i'm not the one who decided on the spandex either lol

the whole, we invented tight sleeves to prevent holding didnt work either. watch an entire game at the line. all they do is hold the shoulders and in the process got rid of the design of good jersey stripes

On 7/7/2017 at 6:49 AM, WSU151 said:

It's supposed to be the "fade" that was on the prior unis.  Yes it looks purple.  Yes it is bad.  

Agreed with your points about everything else.  Navy helmet and white jersey are the best things about the new unis, and the 90s uniform was the best.

I emailed the AD and equipment manager about the mystery stripe on the blue and red jersey and here's what they said:

"It is a shade of red, and it is not purple. Nike worked very close with Coach Rodriguez and they chose the shade of red over white for that stripe"

DDW1YgcUIAAdp67.jpg

4 minutes ago, Filthy Cats said:

I emailed the AD and equipment manager about the mystery stripe on the blue and red jersey and here's what they said:

"It is a shade of red, and it is not purple. Nike worked very close with Coach Rodriquez and they chose the shade of red over white for that stripe"

DDW1YgcUIAAdp67.jpg

Well coach rodriquez must be blind

14 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

Surprised no one posted this. UNC teasing the new jerseys. No confirmation if it is official yet.

JPEG_20170713_181345.jpg

Pretty clever (took me an extra half second to get it), and some of the best unis in college football.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

5 hours ago, djam2410 said:

Surprised no one posted this. UNC teasing the new jerseys. No confirmation if it is official yet.

JPEG_20170713_181345.jpg

Their Jumpman uniforms are going to be on the Vapor Untouchable template. This is just a photoshop, and you can still sort of see the Nike swoosh if you zoom in closely.

12 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

Their Jumpman uniforms are going to be on the Vapor Untouchable template. This is just a photoshop, and you can still sort of see the Nike swoosh if you zoom in closely.

That's the Jordan logo, and they may not update templates and just switch out manufacturers logos. We don't know for sure and if they do I wouldn't think they would alter the design that much, it's pretty much perfect as it is.

14 minutes ago, dont care said:

That's the Jordan logo, and they may not update templates and just switch out manufacturers logos. We don't know for sure and if they do I wouldn't think they would alter the design that much, it's pretty much perfect as it is.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. If you look a better resolution photo like this:

You can still see where they removed the Nike logo off of his jersey and the photoshopped the Jordan logo on to it. 

And, yes, I know for a fact they are switching templates. As are schools like Ohio State, Texas, USC and so on (just to name a few). 

3 minutes ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

New NAU uniforms.

DEt4w6LU0AAwuMi.jpg

DEt40W1U0AEqVom.jpg

DEt4t0LUAAEef3x.jpg

DEt42FXVoAA0wj4.jpg

Just, eh? Definitely catalog, the away does not really match the home to much in terms of design (except both being boring), and that fluorescent yellow is butt ugly. Not really that offensive unless we see a highlighter uniform, which we probably will.

Archived