College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

42 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

Just, eh? Definitely catalog, the away does not really match the home to much in terms of design (except both being boring), and that fluorescent yellow is butt ugly. Not really that offensive unless we see a highlighter uniform, which we probably will.

I think they look pretty solid.. Sure, they're not the wildest uniform possible, and the contrasting sleeve thing is being done to death, but this is a nice look for a non-power-5 Adidas school; and as previously mentioned, it's very refreshing to see an Adidas school NOT in TechFit.. I'd say the set is rather cohesive.. The home and away feature the same design, so I'm not sure how they don't match.. Although some pants stripes would be nice..

46 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

Hoping UNC puts that argyle stripe on the pants this season, but not expecting it.

They had it previously.. Don't see why they wouldn't have it this year..

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to tell because it's not the best picture, but I believe this shows USC on the Vapor Untouchable template. Same updated design with the new font and trojan striping around the collar. That PAC12 patch needs a yellow outline. The white clashes.

2 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

Just, eh? Definitely catalog, the away does not really match the home to much in terms of design (except both being boring), and that fluorescent yellow is butt ugly. Not really that offensive unless we see a highlighter uniform, which we probably will.

Have a good friend who just started his college football career there, and I know he won't like these haha

a2BRS8U.png

16 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

Eastern Michigan posted one of the helmets they will be using this year on Twitter.

I would prolly like this a lot more if they inverted the colors on the logo and thet stripe. 

DEvFJ8HXsAI-9zH.jpg

I think they may be ditching the gray lid this year based off of a conversation with their head equipment manager.. Shame, because those matched their gray Adidas uniforms perfectly

32 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

An Arizona State coach posted a video of the team's uniforms on Twitter and he specifically stated there were 19 different helmets. I'd bet sometime in the upcoming season they bump up to an even 20.

What are we down to different helmets per QUARTER? Even if you ran the table and went to the CFP Title Game you'd still never get through 20 helmets in a single season. 

Pffffffttttt.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

An Arizona State coach posted a video of the team's uniforms on Twitter and he specifically stated there were 19 different helmets. I'd bet sometime in the upcoming season they bump up to an even 20.

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

11 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I think those are just helmets worn under Adidas (or maybe the entire rebrand) so far.  Having 19 helmets in the current rotation is completely at odds with their simplification and approval program..

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

8 hours ago, djam2410 said:

Man, that top one at the start of the video is perfect (provided that’s maroon and not black). The pitchfork is so much cleaner and bolder sans outline.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

1 hour ago, andrewharrington said:

Man, that top one at the start of the video is perfect (provided that’s maroon and not black). The pitchfork is so much cleaner and bolder sans outline.

Agreed. The Sun Devils never needed to go away from Sparky, but that's the best they'll ever get with the pitchfork. 

1 hour ago, andrewharrington said:

I also like the bottom one with the stylized sun+ASU.  And then Sparky is always a good choice.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived