College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, VikWings said:

What they need to go back to is this

photos.medleyphoto.4314259.jpg

I actually like the current uniforms since they fixed all the initial problems they had (still rather have white numbers than gold on the home though. I always think Boston College currently.) but the above are still better and should have never been changed.

Facts, these new unis are cursed and I don't really like them that much. Maybe I'll like them in 10 years. Our "iconic" unis are simple and basically perfect. 

58 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Since San Jose State's jerseys were pretty simple last year there's not a big difference aside from the number and word fonts. However, the changes take away rather than improve the look, aside from the pants not having a wordmark up the sides. The Primeknits need to go away. I'm surprised we haven't seen something similar to the new CFL uniforms come in yet. I also feel like adidas should move their logo to one side of the chest rather than having it set at the neck. 

We had San Jose State come to Auburn two years in a row - 2014 and 2015. They had the gold helmets and pants and the blue sets. And I really liked both looks. I think, even with the unnecessary tapering stripes, the yellow pants looked great. SJSU was a few minor tweaks from having a great uniform, but still had one I'd consider rather underrated. I hate that they've abandoned those now, but moving to adidas and the Primeknit didn't do any favors. 

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

2 hours ago, noleseveryday said:

Facts, these new unis are cursed and I don't really like them that much. Maybe I'll like them in 10 years. Our "iconic" unis are simple and basically perfect. 

Cursed as in they've been 33-7 in them, including a trip to the Playoff? Poor you.

Ever since they fixed the shade of gold and weird purple-y facemask, I think the current FSU look is great. I've even warmed up on the Christmas sweater pattern.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, dsaline97 said:

Cursed as in they've been 33-7 in them, including a trip to the Playoff? Poor you.

Ever since they fixed the shade of gold and weird purple-y facemask, I think the current FSU look is great. I've even warmed up on the Christmas sweater pattern.

Yes it's been terrible so far. We as FSU fans have standards. 7 losses in 3 years is unacceptable imo.

16 hours ago, Webfooter said:

Here's some shots of San Jose State's new Adidas uniforms:

DFm6M2FUAAA5i2v.jpgDFm3hJDV0AAxeru.jpg

Those are definitely a downgrade...they look like a junior high team's uniforms...which is fitting, since SJSU is pretty much one.

9 minutes ago, 406Cane said:

Those are definitely a downgrade...they look like a junior high team's uniforms...which is fitting, since SJSU is pretty much one.

Based on what?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

So glad to see the Vols switching to the new template. Their white jerseys will look considerably better since the VU template has a regular collar instead of the awkward Mach Speed version:

IMG_6461.thumb.JPG.dcd5e86f6b2790c7c740cc916fe0585d.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

39 minutes ago, 406Cane said:

Here's the green and black jerseys for the Hurricanes. Basic and to the point...I like them

IMG_3521.JPG

After/if/when adidas goes to a better template, there's no reason for Miami to ever change again.

On 7/25/2017 at 5:57 AM, ODUMonarchs said:

Schutt F7 for Colorado

eWR2GmU.png

That helmet looks sooooo ugly. Wow. 

I suppose from the stands, you won't be able to make out the creases, but up close I keep expecting Han and Chewie to pop out of one of those smuggler panels. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived