College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Where does it end?

In 2030, when the University of Oregon EliteSpeeds (presented by Nike) go head to head with the BangBus.com White Storm in a season opening cupcake match to warm up for their epic showdown with the #11 Texas AT&T Great Rates, a Visa presented, PPV, throwdown showdown, exclusively on the Clorox Squeaky Clean Sports Network (CSCSN for short) that has heavy implications in the NASDAQ Payoff Playoff Market Challenge. The EliteSpeeds had a heartbreaking season, where they finished undefeated, but due to some awful investments in Chinese fabric, were penalized 200 Meritocracy Points, and fell out of the rankings entirely. Now they come back with a veteran roster, including the Nissan Heisman frontrunner, Johnson & Johnson IV, headlined by coach Willie Target, still seeking his first title as CEO of the EliteSpeeds. The U is still not back.

7 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

In 2030, when the University of Oregon EliteSpeeds (presented by Nike) go head to head with the BangBus.com White Storm in a season opening cupcake match to warm up for their epic showdown with the #11 Texas AT&T Great Rates, a Visa presented, PPV, throwdown showdown, exclusively on the Clorox Squeaky Clean Sports Network (CSCSN for short) that has heavy implications in the NASDAQ Payoff Playoff Market Challenge. The EliteSpeeds had a heartbreaking season, where they finished undefeated, but due to some awful investments in Chinese fabric, were penalized 200 Meritocracy Points, and fell out of the rankings entirely. Now they come back with a veteran roster, including the Nissan Heisman frontrunner, Johnson & Johnson IV, headlined by coach Willie Target, still seeking his first title as CEO of the EliteSpeeds. The U is still not back.

I lost it with that last line. Bravo, sir. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

It appears Mizzou is getting rid of all the piping on their jerseys ; the silver version of this one had the anthracite removed as well but the away confirms this may be a new set alltogether ; will be interesting to see if the gold has the stripes removed 

DGoyfsOVYAEaU__.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

49 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

It appears Mizzou is getting rid of all the piping on their jerseys ; the silver version of this one had the anthracite removed as well but the away confirms this may be a new set alltogether ; will be interesting to see if the gold has the stripes removed 

DGoyfsOVYAEaU__.jpg

So much better already. I wish they would return to the glossy black helmet. I prefer it to the matte black with glossy decals so much.

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

1 hour ago, djam2410 said:

DGoyfsOVYAEaU__.jpg

Fantastic! Now all they need to do is make the tiger striping on their yellow alts consistent for all jerseys and they'd have some of the best unis in all of college football.

Here's a few good looks at Michigan State on the VU template:

IMG_6757.thumb.JPG.faaae733208d8a4e0eeb00c66ceaf673.JPGIMG_6758.thumb.JPG.8c8f53e33fcb4f3e8046d2c43b96324b.JPGIMG_6756.thumb.JPG.60af27e6e72c6d32851595e491c29d8c.JPG

Along with the template switch, those last two images show that they adjusted the pant stripe to go all the way up to the waist. Here's the old pants for comparison:

IMG_6759.JPG.dd518a878828da0ed9d1397a46b1342e.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

6 hours ago, djam2410 said:

DGoyfsOVYAEaU__.jpg

It's more like the homes now, but I wish they kept the cuffs yellow. 

IMG_1325.JPG

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

The cuffs are yellow. Look at the image again. Only half of the cuffs were colored anyways. The cuffs just look to be smaller on the new template (or simply without pads)

635528220457239490-483870804_mizzou.imgopt1000x70.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Here's a few good looks at Michigan State on the VU template:

IMG_6757.thumb.JPG.faaae733208d8a4e0eeb00c66ceaf673.JPGIMG_6758.thumb.JPG.8c8f53e33fcb4f3e8046d2c43b96324b.JPGIMG_6756.thumb.JPG.60af27e6e72c6d32851595e491c29d8c.JPG

Along with the template switch, those last two images show that they adjusted the pant stripe to go all the way up to the waist. Here's the old pants for comparison:

IMG_6759.JPG.dd518a878828da0ed9d1397a46b1342e.JPG

The Spartans should always wear green pants at home.

2 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

Disagree.  Green/Green/White is better than all green.  All green isn't awful, should be worn a couple times year.

Awesome:

michigan-state-2016-spring-football-game

Pretty good:

demetrious-cox-ncaa-football-purdue-mich

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

10 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

As much as I love monochrome, I have to disagree with you on "always" as the green over white (love the new pants stripe) is classic. I just hope the green pants have the same type of stripe in white and wear that at home once or twice a year. 

spacer.png

Archived