Thrift Store Gems 2017

johnnysama

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else has had luck finding good shoes at thrift stores? I have 3 or 4 pairs in my arsenal that were Goodwill finds. Took some magic eraser clean up but got most of them looking damn near new. It's crazy what people will give away.

On 17.03.2017 at 6:46 AM, StaatsBrett said:

I don't know what the 3 star version is it has no button up coller  like 2014 wc away dId.

It's a replica t-shirt (that adidas called it) based on an away jersey.

4r2eer.png

14 hours ago, pepis21 said:

It's a replica t-shirt (that adidas called it) based on an away jersey.

Thanks for the longest time I had no idea what it was 

http://i.imgur.com/4gh4ZhB.png http://i.imgur.com/DmN6VqA.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103365-star-based-championship-signatures-by-request/

On 2/22/2017 at 6:47 PM, johnnysama said:

You mean me? Oh, I still post on this thread every so often. For instance, I recently found a few caps. :D

Yeah, but these threads still use the title I used so long ago ;)  So I'm like this thread's great grandfather :D

On 3/17/2017 at 0:46 AM, StaatsBrett said:

what  stores do you guys use?

Mainly the Village and Goodwill...there are a few smaller places in my neck of the woods, though I've never been to any of em.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

$7 on eBay, and worth every cent.

IMG_-lukahc.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

1 minute ago, Sodboy13 said:

$7 on eBay, and worth every cent.

IMG_-lukahc.jpg

You're not going to put that on your head, are you?

Buying lice on eBay seems like a bad deal.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, StaatsBrett said:

I have never heard of value village are they only in Canada or something? 

Apparently we here in Wisconsin have been annexed by those dastardly Canucks and nobody told us :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

8 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

You're not going to put that on your head, are you?

Buying lice on eBay seems like a bad deal.

Hats can be washed.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

from a local Facebook Buy & Sell group

$20

Thunder Bay Senators either replica jersey (not sure if had them or not) or crest made for game jersey that was put on blank uncrested Senator's style jersey

- team from the old Colonial Hockey League of the 1990's.

Very uncommon, even locally, to see any sort of T.B. Senators jerseys.

Previous had just this crest once many years ago, bought from a local hockey shop, and then sewed it onto a blank Ottawa 67's style barber pole jersey - that is long sold or traded away.

P1040214_zpspguqaqth.jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

On 3/25/2017 at 11:17 PM, TheHealthiestScratch said:

Idk if this counts but I picked up a pretty nice Jackie Moon jersey from when he was on the flint tropics for 5 dollars haha. It's actually pretty nice for a fictional team replica!

That certainly does count in my book...S my C!

Got this at a Lids Outlet in Indianapolis of all places. Price: $5.00. Almost wept at my luck. Not necessarily a thrift store find, but what are the chances you'd find Tulane ANYTHING in Indy??

IMG_20170329_204729.jpg

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Archived