2017 NFL Offseason: Firin', hirin', signin', draftin'!

CS85

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, rams80 said:
19 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Otherwise what? That he's the next Montana or that the Bears were smart to grab him at #2? 

Based on his college performance, the Bears really, really reached and will regret this pick.

My uneducated opinion was that Trubisky was a late first round, early second round pick at best. Did anyone have him ranked this high? 

BB52Big.jpg

4 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

The Bucs now have a damn good receiving core: DeSean Jackson, Mike Evans, Cam Brate, and now OJ Howard.

Plus Martin and Winston, that's a playoff caliber offense there. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

11 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

Rueben Foster is dropping like a brick.  That situation he had at the Combine must have been something really major for him to fall this far.

He's got surgically repaired shoulder and his entourage gives teams the feel he'll be another Ronaldo McClain. He was around a nightclub where his friend was shot by the victim's cousin last April.

http://mmqb.si.com/nfl-draft-combine-reuben-foster-alabama-hospital-incident-draft-stock

Lone downside is that he's injured and likely misses some of the early part of the season, which isn't too bad.

The upside?  All the reviews on Twitter say this guy is a beast.  And he's got a trash mouth...I like it.  He's got an edge!

The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to feel that this may be Brady's last season and they're just going all out to build a winner now.

- They threw money at a "bigger" free agent (Gilmore)

- They traded a first rounder for something other than more draft picks (Cooks)

- They haven't traded their heir apparent to the QB position when they could almost get a kings ransom for him (Garoppolo)

Hopefully I'm wrong, but this has been a very uncharacteristic-Patriots offseason.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived