2017 NASCAR Season Thread

rvrdgsfn

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

Chase Elliott will lead the field to green next Sunday for the second consecutive year, while Dale Earnhardt Jr. will start second. 

Third straight year for #24

Third straight year for Crew Chief Alan Gustafson

Here's to hoping 3rd time is a charm.

1 hour ago, cubsfan2015 said:

It's more than interesting. It's appalling in my eyes.

I wouldn't call them appalling, it's definitely not what we are used to with the girls being in driving suits, but it isn't awful. I know I've seen girls wearing way less on race weekends before. Especially in those promotion booths outside the racetracks

3 hours ago, dont care said:

I wouldn't call them appalling, it's definitely not what we are used to with the girls being in driving suits, but it isn't awful. I know I've seen girls wearing way less on race weekends before. Especially in those promotion booths outside the racetracks

I just think that women wearing that sort of stuff is stupid. It's like a year long subscription to the Swimsuit Issue kinda.

3 hours ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I was convinced Junior was going to win the Pole; but Chase snatched it from him at the last possible second.

Chase becomes the first driver since Ken Schrader (1988-1990) to win the 500 Pole in consecutive seasons.

I was hoping that Clint could do it;but alas Chase got it again.

On the note of Kenny Schrader,is he still racing?

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

7 minutes ago, cubsfan2015 said:

I just think that women wearing that sort of stuff is stupid. It's like a year long subscription to the Swimsuit Issue kinda.

I was hoping that Clint could do it;but alas Chase got it again.

On the note of Kenny Schrader,is he still racing?

I just don't get how 3 females in black leggings and a leather tank top and maybe a pushup bra is offensive to anyone other than the bible thumpers.

48 minutes ago, dont care said:

I just don't get how 3 females in black leggings and a leather tank top and maybe a pushup bra is offensive to anyone other than the bible thumpers.

NASCAR was founded with pretty ladies wearing tight outfits in victory lane.  The Monster women are nothing new. 

5488caf0b91172c5ca3c3e7e9073b3be.jpg

B6dLdImCIAMyuMp.jpg

tumblr_nulnnz7RCV1r5jqq2o1_250.jpg

Oh what could have been....

4 hours ago, raysox said:

Was thinking about the elite plate drivers in the sport. In the last 3 seasons, excluding Almirola's rain shortened win, Dale Jr Keselowski Hamlin and Logano have won every points plate race. That's pretty incredible. Makes me think Brad wins Sunday

I mean usually the plate tracks produce the upset winners (i.e. Cope,Ragan,Waltrip) but we haven't had one in a full race since Ragan's win in 2013. It makes me thinking that NASCAR doesn't want upset winners.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

1 hour ago, cubsfan2015 said:

I mean usually the plate tracks produce the upset winners (i.e. Cope,Ragan,Waltrip) but we haven't had one in a full race since Ragan's win in 2013. It makes me thinking that NASCAR doesn't want upset winners.

because its somehow NASCAR's fault...

Archived