Posters: Jayson Tatum, Josh Hart, Portfolio's link (new)

Sidney

12 minutes ago, JMtexan09 said:

I am impressed, dude, this looked good! Vince Carter was my favorite player and still is! 

Waw thanks mate I really appreciate , I been working so hard on it !! The early 2000's was my favorite era..... T-Mac, Kidd, Redd.... I miss this so much.

hNa1bgX.png

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this is out of your comfort zone or not, but could I possibly see a Calvin Johnson one? If not, I understand.

These are great regardless, keep up the awesome work!

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

13 minutes ago, ZionEagle said:

I don't know if this is out of your comfort zone or not, but could I possibly see a Calvin Johnson one? If not, I understand.

These are great regardless, keep up the awesome work!

Well, I don't mind try other sports as I keep working on this style so yeah I'll work on it to see how it goes... Just confirm to me if it's a NFL player from Detroit in case I'm wrong! ;) 

hNa1bgX.png

32 minutes ago, Sidney said:

Well, I don't mind try other sports as I keep working on this style so yeah I'll work on it to see how it goes... Just confirm to me if it's a NFL player from Detroit in case I'm wrong! ;) 

No, you're not wrong, he's the one! If you could manage that, I would be eternally grateful :D 

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

2 minutes ago, ZionEagle said:

No, you're not wrong, he's the one! If you could manage that, I would be eternally grateful :D 

I second that notion:P 

Also, I really admire what you've done (especially the Vince Carter one) and the style you're doing your posters in is very striking while beautiful. Absolutely fantastic work!

2 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

I second that notion:P 

Also, I really admire what you've done (especially the Vince Carter one) and the style you're doing your posters in is very striking while beautiful. Absolutely fantastic work!

A Lions fan that likes a chicago team? Wow, that's a unique mix.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

15 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

Hi lads here is Megatron ! what you guys think ?

football_zpsxovpknih.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

14 minutes ago, Sidney said:

I was playing around with the "Megatron" poster I like the effect what u guys think? 

football2_zpsktnlugjm.jpg

Looks cool, but I think I like the black better. Maybe a navy blue would look good? Also, I think it would be cool to see his skin like the silver color on the shoulders.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

23 hours ago, NoE38 said:

That Carter one is amazing for your first attempt! Great Job! Could I see a Michael Jordan jumpman one?

yh it was a first attempt let's hope that I'll keep the good work,  and yh He'll try the Jordan one ;)

hNa1bgX.png

13 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

It looks like it could be an espn.com graphic (I really like the way those look). Very professional and very well done!

Hi thank you so much for these kind words :) ! means a lo to me I been working on these graphics for long hours , delete and redraw untill I'm happy with the result.

hNa1bgX.png

On 07/01/2017 at 1:24 AM, NoE38 said:

That Carter one is amazing for your first attempt! Great Job! Could I see a Michael Jordan jumpman one?

Hi, it was a really hard one.... done my best to catch the spirit what you think ? 

fullbodyjordan_zpsy1xv5wym.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

Archived