Posters: Jayson Tatum, Josh Hart, Portfolio's link (new)

Sidney

Hi, Happy new year to y'all , I don't know if I post my thread on the right place. I really like the graphic posters, since I've seen some I wanted to try to do one! after practicing for days and few tutorials I come to u guys with this..... Tell me what u think about it ;) 
French lad! 

Kenyonposter_zpsw5qxmfmo.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Sidney said:

Hi, Happy new year to y'all , I don't know if I post my thread on the right place. I really like the graphic posters, since I've seen some I wanted to try to do one! after practicing for days and few tutorials I come to u guys with this..... Tell me what u think about it ;) 
French lad! 

Kenyonposter_zpsw5qxmfmo.jpg

That looks fantastic! Great illustration style. 

I believe this is in the right section, people do anything from wallpapers to game covers here ;) 

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Thanks mate I appreciate, Was really tough, sometimes u got a feeling that you're going no where and when u take a break and comeback, well it makes a huge difference! 

hNa1bgX.png

20 hours ago, NDFreek said:

This is fantastic, the only change I would make would be getting rid of the blue on the skin. Perhaps use a darker skin tone in it's place?

Here is the new version with darker skin tone 

skin_zpsjciwwuhx.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

5 hours ago, XenonDesigns said:

I just looked at the designs you did for some soccer players and if you're not already, you could easily make these into real posters. Your style is unique and looks great overall. I know I would buy one.

Well Thank mate I really appreciate, I think I'll rework on the soccer players as I understand stuffs now. I'll post others that I've made to practice my skills. I've always wanted to sell my posters but felt like I need more practice to do better ;)

hNa1bgX.png

3 hours ago, NoE38 said:

This one looks good, the one problem I see is that it sorts of looks like his eye is bleeding. I would do what you did with Kenyon and make the red skin darker as opposed to red. Other that that, it looks good!

Hi thanks for the feedback, here is the update 

Tracy_zpsb0kmdecx.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

2 hours ago, JMtexan09 said:

How about Vince Carter in his prime during the Raptors era? any chance of him jumping??

Hi, well he is among the players I'm supposed to do.... I may also try a full action drawn with this style to see how it goes ;)

hNa1bgX.png

On 05/01/2017 at 8:42 PM, JMtexan09 said:

How about Vince Carter in his prime during the Raptors era? any chance of him jumping??

Hiiiii , I been working on it , this is the first time I 'm doing the whole body...... LOL tell me what you think about it! 

fullbody_zpsozgk52ic.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

18 minutes ago, C-Squared said:

Are you vectoring these?  I am impressed with how quickly you seem to be making these - the simplest Illustrator projects take me ages

Yes I vectoring it! I really working that fast ? lol to be honest when I'm working on something I can easily work on it for 5 straight hours..... take 10 mins break and get back on it for hours, I'm crazy I know :D

hNa1bgX.png

2 hours ago, Sidney said:

Hiiiii , I been working on it , this is the first time I 'm doing the whole body...... LOL tell me what you think about it! 

fullbody_zps5ej9cpn5.jpg

I am impressed, dude, this looked good! Vince Carter was my favorite player and still is! 

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Archived