Posters: Jayson Tatum, Josh Hart, Portfolio's link (new)

Sidney

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Sidney said:

No problem mate, and thanks for the idea this look much better indeed I'm impressed to see how this changed the whole expression ! Awesome :)

First of all thanks for your kind words ,I really appreciate this push me to work harder to improve. I'll take this request but I got like 2-3 design to make before this one. ;) 

No rush on the request Sidney. Please work on it at your leisure. Thanks again and nice update to your Oregon Ducks montage.

NpTodZP.png

On 12/03/2017 at 2:20 AM, JosiahWVU said:

I know I already requested one, so do others before mine but when you get time can I get a Christian Pulisic one? Playing for the USA and preferably in white kits. Thanks!

sorry for the delay, but he's finally done! what you think? 

Pullisic_zps1iv0jlb5.png

hNa1bgX.png

9 hours ago, ThierryH14 said:

Nicely done on the Pulisic poster but I think he would look better in his Borussia Dortmund yellow kit...just saying :P

Great job mate!

haha, customers asked for US jersey, and thanks mate I appreciate :D 

hNa1bgX.png

If you're willing to do more baseball, I'd love to see Francisco Lindor for the Indians.

These are fantastic. I love how much they've improved. They were pretty good to start, now they're very impressive.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Your works are outstanding. Can I know which tutorials do you use?

I know you've got many requests so I only ask If there is a chance for collage with 4 people on them or standard poster with one person? If yes I'll send you photos. If no, ok I'll understand. :)

4r2eer.png

Hi, just to tell you lads, Yesterday I've twitted one of my design on Dylan Ennis, the player himself  and the Oregon's Basketball official account retweet and like it my work...... Wooow feel like I've won a trophy lol had to share this with you :D >> https://twitter.com/SNFArtStudio

This push me to develop my work  and work harder!! 

hNa1bgX.png

13 hours ago, Sidney said:

Hi, just to tell you lads, Yesterday I've twitted one of my design on Dylan Ennis, the player himself  and the Oregon's Basketball official account retweet and like it my work...... Wooow feel like I've won a trophy lol had to share this with you :D >> https://twitter.com/SNFArtStudio

This push me to develop my work  and work harder!! 

Awesome, man! That's a great feeling. Keep up the great work.

• 3 weeks later...

Great job with the Megatron, Dr. J, MJ, Rodman, and Malone.

Here's a challenge for you, Ray Allen wearing Bucks alternate jersey. These are the best photos of him I could find on google.

Image result for ray allen bucks alternate uniform game Image result for ray allen bucks alternate uniform game 

JeKhnr9.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived