Teams in the WRONG uniform

kimball

I guess this is what the op had more in mind when he started this thread.  Preseason game from this year that was played in London.  Florida was suppose to wear their home uniforms, but thought Dallas would be wearing their home set.

Panthers%20Stars%20Hockey

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, M4One said:

I guess this is what the op had more in mind when he started this thread.  Preseason game from this year that was played in London.  Florida was suppose to wear their home uniforms, but thought Dallas would be wearing their home set.

Panthers%20Stars%20Hockey

They should have made the "mistake" the next game of both wearing their home sweaters, (Yeah, yeah, yeah I know Red vs Green would create colorblind confusion, but the Panthers have a Chest stripe so it should be a little easier to see) and help the NHL into making more color-on-color match-ups...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a game that shows the NHL's Colorado Rockies vs. 70's style New York Rangers... The weird part is that the Rockies are wearing blue pants! They usually wore red with the blue sweaters. 

Unfortunately the link isn't showing up, so you can see the Rockies weird pants here

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

On 1/25/2017 at 10:03 AM, bwburke94 said:

6854378.jpg

I loved that teal-flake helmet, but hated everything from the neck down. 

It wasn't hard, Jacksonville; teal-flake helmet over late 90's set. That's it. You had one job and you botched the crap out of it.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

On 2017-01-10 at 7:07 PM, Tigers6884 said:

Surprised no one's mentioned these:

jersey_oct_full_063008.jpg

This set is my all-time favourite Canucks look, and that extends to this jersey. I should hate it, it goes against everything I stand for, but  damn I like it.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

1 hour ago, FGM13 said:

This set is my all-time favourite Canucks look, and that extends to this jersey. I should hate it, it goes against everything I stand for, but  damn I like it.

Gradients don't work well in hockey IMO. This just looks like an awkward attempt to make a sweater be both red and blue at the same time, instead of picking one of the two.

Archived