This looks pretty good.  Although to me, it looks a bit awkward because there is a lot of fur detail around the face, and then the outline is kind of bland for lack of better word.  My advise would be to add some work to the outline and it'll be a solid logo.

18 minutes ago, Whitefoot said:

The logo is very flat. The high contrasting colors you are using for the details do not give the image any depth. You may need to introduce a 4th color for highlights or lowlights.

One of the bottom work? I also added the 2 color one (I don't count white as a color  when it comes to logos  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )Wolverine4.png

14 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

Wolverine6.png

Like so?

Yeah, that about what I had in mind.. I think helps in the spots where it exists, but it leaves the rest of the logo lacking.. Not sure how much of the darker gold to add to the back half of the logo, but I think you could be a little heavier with it, which would keep most of the highlights and focus on the face, but I'm not exactly sure 

2 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

One of the bottom work? I also added the 2 color one (I don't count white as a color  when it comes to logos  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )Wolverine4.png

Bottom left adds more color variation AND solves the problem of it being Michigan. Great logo for the UCLA Bruins!

9 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

Yeah, that about what I had in mind.. I think helps in the spots where it exists, but it leaves the rest of the logo lacking.. Not sure how much of the darker gold to add to the back half of the logo, but I think you could be a little heavier with it, which would keep most of the highlights and focus on the face, but I'm not exactly sure 

That's what I was thinking. I've been playing around with similar color schemes for a while now, but I just can't find the perfect look.

Wolverine7.png

1                                                                                    2                                                                      3                                                             4

When did polls go away? Anywho, leave what you think should be used. Rank them if you'd wish

10 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

Wolverine7.png

1                                                                                    2                                                                      3                                                             4

When did polls go away? Anywho, leave what you think should be used. Rank them if you'd wish

If you edit the first post there should be a poll option

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Archived