My Singing Monsters Football League (5. Denver Dandidoos added)

MCM0313

Hey, all.

So, I like to play the mobile game My Singing Monsters. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. Anyway, I thought it might be cool to make some of the characters from that game into team mascots. Because I don't have a lot of experience using templates in PhotoShop, I decided to just create it on EA Sports' TeamBuilder website. So far I've just mocked up a home uniform for one team. If it gets an encouraging response I may do more. Anyway...say hello to the South Florida Fwogs! (No, not USF. This is a pro league. lol)

Screen Shot 2017-01-09 at 12.29.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-09 at 12.29.36 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-09 at 12.29.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-09 at 12.29.29 AM.png

Link if the stupid unmaintained site doesn't collapse: http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2277649700:1483939730

8 hours ago, Dabbaby17 said:

This is oddly really cool. Can't wait to see more!

8 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

Honestly this is one of the most unique designs I've seen on here. I'd suggest getting inkspace and working with vector templates, but the uniform you have there is actually quite good by teambuilder standards. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind words. I have ideas for several others, and this is enough to get me to work on them...either tonight or tomorrow. 

I'll definitely need help on one concept, though, because it involves a helmet (and pants) that TeamBuilder can't do.

5 hours ago, osctheg said:

well, never thought i would see this. good idea like the jerseys

Thanks! The Fwog was actually my main inspiration. I remember thinking, "That thing looks like a logo, and I bet the uniforms would look cool." I sort of anticipated more of a neon look (they are in Miami, after all), but I like what I've got going now.

Also, I'm thinking black socks and shoes, so the alts will feature those. All helmets, jerseys and pants can be mixed and matched, but I sort of designed the "primary" and "alt" sets to be cohesive so I'd recommend using them as such.

A few facts about the Fwogs:

Team Colors: Fwog Gween, Dark Magenta, Black, Swamp Blue (actually more like slate blue or cadet blue, but try telling that to the organization's PR people)

Team History: I dunno.

Primary Logo:

Fwog.png

Alternate Logo:

I actually didn't use one. If I had, it would have been the Rare Fwog, most likely. That or a script. I do intend to design one or two script logos in this series. Anyway, this is what the Rare Fwog looks like. As you can see, it would kind of mess up my color scheme:

Rare_Fwog.png

19 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

Congles no doubt

Then Congles it shall be! It may be awhile as I'm working a bunch.

Btw, I plan to give every team at least one PR color name (like Fwog Gween), because for some reason I find that a hilarious parody of how real PR people do that with real teams.

2 hours ago, osctheg said:

ya congles but i was reading on mammotts and it said that there is a blue variant perhaps use as an alternate?

You beat me to it! I have three helmet ideas for the Mammott, one of which uses the blue (rare) Mammott. I'm not sure which two I will ultimately select but I'll post images of all three.

Next up: the Honolulu Congles!

The Congle has always reminded me of a surfer dude, so I figured its team should go to the land that gave us the sport of surfing: sunny Hawai'i!

Facts about the Congles:

Team Colors: Congle Coral (orange), Deep Pacific Blue, Waikīkī Sand, Aloha Sky Blue

Mascot: Brah the Congle

The main set utilitzes four colors; the alternate set trims away the sky blue entirely and cuts back on the sand for a much cleaner throwback look; the alternate helmet also uses the alternate logo, the Rare Congle.

Main Logo:

Congle copy.png

Alternate Logo:

Rare_Congle.png

Link to site:

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2277649700:1484183010

Primary Home:

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 8.09.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 8.09.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 8.09.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 8.09.26 PM.png

Archived