NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's better than their other outdoor jerseys, and that's about as far as I'm willing to go on it. That neck, though. Woof.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

20 minutes ago, Toronto206 said:

I might be a minority but I prefer those over their WC sweater in Philly. 

That one was the worst Winter Classic jersey out of the 20 we've seen. Worse than the Blackhawks two "Here's our road jersey, but slightly different" attempts.

The texture/material obsessive in me loves that the "N.Y." on the chest patch is chain-stitched. And the wordmark on the front appears to be a two-layer white-on-white treatment, which  probably means two different materials in use there.

I'm not buying this jersey, but it's... okay. Outside of the neck, it's fine.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

On 11/22/2017 at 9:25 PM, JJ Anderes said:

I was able to grab this photo off the 'Chel shop webpage. Don't know if they've realized their mistake and taken it down yet.

44ae71535c23bc37e4118cd03b266957b462e9d4

So, why did you bother faking this? This was never up on NHL shop.

Seriously, take away everything from up top (patch, collar, stripes) and you have a simple, classy jersey that even I would have a hard time not buying.

But the road yoke doesn't work on the homes, makes it all too busy. Like all adidas collars so far, the collar is obnoxious in a contrasting collar. While the patch is nicely constructed with the chain stitching and felt, it just adds to the clutter on the top of the jersey. Doesn't let the "Rangers" script breathe.

Aside from the neck pentagon of the current jerseys, the "leak" is better than the real thing.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I just noticed that, even with the new jersey cut and the lettering no longer in italics, adidas still can't figure out how to center the Rangers' wordmark on the front of a jersey.

Not a fashion company. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That video was so unrealistic, too. Everyone knows the little brother has pillows duct taped around his legs and put into the net when the older brother and his friends want to play street hockey.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

7 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Fake?

Fake?!

A thousand curses upon your head, for deceiving us with this trickery. Mostly because I loved your concept so much. ?

Did you get the name/stripe treatment from the caps?  

The only improvement I could see to your design would be to elevate the hem stripe a little bit, let some blue show at the hem. Like their alt:

716sfU9htUL._SL1200_.jpg

I’ve never liked how the Rangers’ white stripe goes all the way to the hem. 

But well played, sir.  Well played. 

Using the wrong lettering on the front was the giveaway. :-)

1 hour ago, Morgo said:

I like the shoulder yoke stripes but the collar just ruins it...  Seems to be a running theme with Adidas uniforms.

The white crew neck is straight from the original jersey:

806721566f37cc08a84285e1f5bdde22.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived