NHL 2017-18

Bmac

Just stating that I've seen the uniforms to be unveiled tomorrow and the Vegas one is basically what everyone thought it would be. Oh,and there are two collar variations: one like the Edmonton leak,which is not completely accurate and one like that but with laces below.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Dallas any different after all? Does Dallas use the new tie-up, and do the tie-ups look dumb? That's really all I care about in this kerfuffle. Lol.

I don't know much about the NHL,so I can't say if Dallas remains the same or not. And I can't remember which one's New Jersey lol,literally.

UPDATE: OK apparently there doesn't seem to be a "hem stripe" on New Jersey,no. And Dallas is largely unchanged.

Since you are able to compare new jerseys to old ones.. Can you let us know which teams have the biggest changes?

Might save some time instead of having to answer to everyone about each team 

Hmmm... not exactly for NJ,but this isn't far off. Sleeve striping is different and there's no black on the top of the sleeves,from what I can see.

"Big" changes I'd say Minnesota,Nashville,Colorado,New Jersey,Edmonton,Calgary and Buffalo . Others seem to be minimal,mostly new collars.

2 minutes ago, bowld said:

Since you are able to compare new jerseys to old ones.. Can you let us know which teams have the biggest changes?

Might save some time instead of having to answer to everyone about each team 

@hendocfc you got yourself into this, mate. want me to help shoulder the load?

3 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Hmmm... not exactly for NJ,but this isn't far off. Sleeve striping is different and there's no black on the top of the sleeves,from what I can see.

"Big" changes I'd say Minnesota,Nashville,Colorado,New Jersey,Edmonton and Buffalo. Others seem to be minimal,mostly new collars.

How about Ottawa?  They aren't still rocking something close to the Edge template, are they?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

@hendocfc you got yourself into this, mate. want me to help shoulder the load?

LOL dude,it's alright,I'll be fine.

Ottawa look like they've only changed their collar.

Oh and I'm not very sure about Calgary,it's the only team I didn't have a good look at so I don't know exactly what they changed.

6 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

"Big" changes I'd say Minnesota,Nashville,Colorado,New Jersey,Edmonton,Calgary and Buffalo . Others seem to be minimal,mostly new collars.

What was the big change on the Buffalo jersey?

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Archived