NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

The Predators over-corrected. All they needed to do was lose the piping and lose those collarbone "fangs", but they took it too far. The new one looks like someone wearing a yellow tshirt over a long sleeve blue tshirt. 

If you think about it though the Predators uniforms don't give much to work with. Yeah the fangs and piping sucked, but they were the only thing that gave that jersey any life. They have some of the worst striping in the league on their homes and it was hidden by the more atrocious fangs and piping. Now we're seeing that it's really not a strong look overall.

i hope we're going to see some larger, hi-res photos and not just the same glitchy videos like the teasers and the two that have been leaked so far have shown.  I mean, i know eventually we will but tonight.

1 minute ago, EichGOAT99 said:

If you think about it though the Predators uniforms don't give much to work with. Yeah the fangs and piping sucked, but they were the only thing that gave that jersey any life. They have some of the worst striping in the league on their homes and it was hidden by the more atrocious fangs and piping. Now we're seeing that it's really not a strong look overall.

They didn't need to alter the sleeve and hems stripes, though. That was fine. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

i really hope the NHL will ditch the white jerseys as much as possible. there could be some really cool "clash" jerseys for some teams if that happened

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Just now, RichardWitham said:

i really hope the NHL will ditch the white jerseys as much as possible. there could be some really cool "clash" jerseys for some teams if that happened

No.

Archived