NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RichardWitham said:

i really hope the NHL will ditch the white jerseys as much as possible. there could be some really cool "clash" jerseys for some teams if that happened

False. Makes it harder to watch for fans and much harder for players, refs, stat crews, broadcasters, writers, whoever.

Just now, KittSmith_95 said:

I'd be fine with if we had a additional blue stripe or the white stripe was a little thicker. They way it is, it's too minimal and like I said, LOOKS BLAND. 

I'll take bland over garish 10 times out of 10. 

It's simplified. They listened and removed all the piping and random elements. It works. It's not amazing, but it works.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

1 minute ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I'd be fine with Nashville if we had a additional blue stripe or the white stripe was a little thicker. They way it is, it's too minimal and like I said, LOOKS BLAND. 

Tripling the size of the white stripes would help. 

I should have assumed from the neckline teasers, but it does appear that we have printed twill names and numbers. I don't mind that terribly since they appear to have ditched the simulated stitches, but the thought of pro sweaters having multiple layers of twill will not go away easily.

3 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

CCSLN before the leaks: "I hope all the jerseys are clean, simple, and classically-styled!"

CCSLN after the leaks: "THESE CLEAN, SIMPLE, AND CLASSICALLY-STYLED JERSEYS ARE GARBAGE!!! WE'RE SCREWED"

The Blues' clean, simple, and classically styled jerseys are fine.

Nashville's are poo.  

90758391980.gif

1 minute ago, Zeus89725 said:

St. Louis flag on Blues' jerseys. Look at the collar.

DCyc5VnUQAAFbNY.jpg

I love it.

I just realized, the sleeve piping and navy is higher than before. I knew something looked off besides the numbers.

XM4KeeA.png

Archived