NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my prediction for the knights. I now know that the collar is wrong, but we'll see about everything else. I do have the arm pattern right though...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Just now, chcarlson23 said:

Here's my prediction for the knights. I now know that the collar is wrong, but we'll see about everything else. I do have the arm pattern right though...

There's a black stripe on the hem as well. With that and the gray / black collar (and the real number / name font), that's the money.

If those are the Knights' jerseys, what's groundbreaking about them? Foley said they'd be out of the ordinary. There's nothing unusual there. 

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Just now, CRichardson said:

If those are the Knights' jerseys, what's groundbreaking about them? Foley said they'd be out of the ordinary. There's nothing unusual there. 

Maybe he was talking about the detail of the material, like was seen in the crest's embroidery? I think that's unique to the Knights from what I can tell.

2 hours ago, Bradbury said:

Navy pants that will blend with the navy tail on the jersey. Plus, this jersey with the gold helmet and navy pants will make it all look even more bottom heavy.

Yeah, I agree.  It's been my problem with the Blues jerseys, both home and road, where they bottom blends in, making the top feel really short.  And they didn't seem to fix it, sadly.  Kind of like the leotard look in the NFL.  Need something at the bottom to break up that block of color.  Opposite effect is, for a team like SJ with contrasting pants to the main jersey, they don't really need a hem stripe.

Just now, poser said:

Lame. 

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

57 minutes ago, EichGOAT99 said:

Via adidasHockey twitter

IMG_8275.JPG

Okay. Let's see...

From right to left, presumably:

1st one (Vancouver): No changes, it appears 

2nd one (Los Angeles): Also no visible changes, but hopefully a hem stripe has been added to match the white

3rd one (San Jose, I think, but I have no idea): teal or blue sleeves with a sleeve patch with a tiny bit of orange

4th one (Edmonton): Looks like the leak was right, Gretzky-era stripes on orange, with navy replacing royal

5-7th one: can't see

8th one (Vegas): Black sleeve top, gold stripe, red stripe, grey sleeve bottom

9-10th one: Can't tell

11th one (Boston or Pittsburgh): Either a yellow yoke with a white outline (which would be Bruins) or yellow sleeve top with white stripe (Pittsburgh)

12th one: Black bottom of sleeve, but too little to tell

13th one (Dallas): green body, white-black-white stripe

14th one: Can't tell

15th one (Chicago): red body, white-black-white stripe plus you can get a hint of the crest

ExJworW.png

Archived