NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vegas looks alright, little dark for my tastes but maybe that'll change with a better resolution picture.

Colorado looks absolutely fantastic.

New Jersey looks absolutely awful.

Minnesota looks good, but I wish that 1) the red stripe was on the chest stripe as well and 2) they'd match it to their away sweater.

Very disappointed in Ottawa's lack of change.

I actually don't hate Edmonton's, though their orange sweaters last year were much better.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Just now, WSU151 said:

Minnesota's sleeve stripes are really nice.  The center chest stripe seems odd though.

I like it, too, though I get why some people might be put off by the fact that the center and sleeve stripes don't match. I wonder if the red strip in the center would've clashed with the logo. 

19 hours ago, Gobbi said:
19 hours ago, Flames1fan said:

I was so to hopping retro would come back. Flames new jersey are probably going be one of most look at redesign jersey since no body has a idea what they done. Look at pass history flames never done red collar, always been black or red and yellow.

The retro jersey look so much better on tv, then there home jersey. Even when you go to a Flames game you even see lot of fan wearing the retro jersey to.

If @Ferdinand Cesarano needs to correct people who use the phrase "begs the question", he'd have a field day with this post! 

Arg!  Cannot... unsee...

OK, I have plucked my eyes out.  That's better.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Why Buffalo, why?! Still keeping that stupid numbers on the front?! 

Look like the Canucks are sporting a half white and blue collar, just like the Leafs...wtf?  

Golden Knights look a bit like Phoenix's sleeves, not bad...

Ottawa sporting a vertical piping on the sleeves?? 

The Caps look the same

Islanders look nice

The Hurricane look nice too, Is that warning flags on the hems too?! That would be amazing!

San Jose and Nashville, terrible and boring..

As for what we've seen of Las Vegas so far, it looks like what a concept or two predicted, so no shock here. It's fine in and of itself but still represents one of the biggest factors in me kinda peacing out on the NHL going forward.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Puck Daddy just had a write up on the leak - Wysh is a fan of the Devils jersey:

"The New Jersey Devils ones look sweet. The Minnesota Wild ones, even sweeter. But those Nashville Predators jerseys are like … nope."

Kind of surprised, since he usually has pretty good taste when it comes to jerseys. 

The Predators look even worse next to the whole league. The Devils are just boring without hem stripes. Oilers' striping is pathetic. Minnesota is ok. Not bad but not great. Is San Jose's teal even lighter? Regardless they need a hem stripe.

But, hurricane striping is great for Carolina. I've always loved it and it moves them away from their bland look. Personally it propels them into the top-10 for me. Colorado is a winner with mountain striping. Vegas looks good, but I'm disappointed at no hem stripe. 

Overall an ok performance. Personal wish of mine was Tampa Bay changing something, maybe adding black into their immediate color scheme. I also wish the Ducks went ahead and switched to an orange primary this year rather than next (as I've heard). Also not a fan of the Kings look, this would have been an opportunity to bring back purple.

We still need to see the changes for Ottawa, Calgary, and Washington. The piping for Washington is gone, and I'm assuming something with the side panels for Calgary. Ottawa, I'm unsure at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, mmajeski06 said:

Puck Daddy just had a write up on the leak - Wysh is a fan of the Devils jersey:

"The New Jersey Devils ones look sweet. The Minnesota Wild ones, even sweeter. But those Nashville Predators jerseys are like … nope."

Kind of surprised, since he usually has pretty good taste when it comes to jerseys. 

Plus, he's a Devils fan. He might be the only one not calling them INCOMP!ETENT for this.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Overall they all look pretty good. Nothing IMO looks like a massive failure.

Carolina looks real nice.

Quite like Minnesota's.

I thought for sure the Caps would change more than they did...

Does Vancouver have a white collar or not? Hard to tell, but I assume they do.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Just now, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Caps look so out of date. I guess you can't mess with the look that has secured THREE Presidents Trophy banners!!! Hell yeah!!!

The caps jersey looks like a terrible knockoff version of the EDGE jersey. I guess thats what happens when you try to keep one of those awful templates

Archived