NHL 2017-18

Bmac

Can't get over how good Carolina and Vegas look. Definitely going to have to buy a Vegas jersey. 

Also can't get over how bad some teams still look. Ottawa, Nashville, San Jose are all ugly. Sharks need to go back to the teal, silver and black look asap

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HoopsCoach55 said:

Avs finally look like themselves, Devils are a failure in my opinion. Minnesota, I'll hold off on judging until I see the new road kit to see how the whole look meshes. But Lord does Vegas look amazing, can't wait for that to be hanging up next to my Ducks sweater

I think Vegas road white will be unbelievable.

i will never forgive christopher creamer, or his lovely website, for making me believe the dallas stars perfect victory green sweater was in jeopardy.

unless maybe our roads are changing... in which case, damn. at least the homes look the same (unless there is some hugely different detail we haven't seen yet).

OH OH OH PLEASE BE GREEN HELMETS. DOES THAT COUNT?

4 minutes ago, HoopsCoach55 said:

Avs finally look like themselves, Devils are a failure in my opinion. Minnesota, I'll hold off on judging until I see the new road kit to see how the whole look meshes. But Lord does Vegas look amazing, can't wait for that to be hanging up next to my Ducks sweater

Wild are supposed to keep the road jersey for next year...

But I'm very happy about the Wild's jersey actually. That subtle amount of red somehow really works. I just hope the chest stripe continues to the back.

The Avs and the Canes also look fantastic! We'll see about the Hurricanes road jersey however...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

2 minutes ago, poser said:

The Devils - worst change since Islanders Fisherman?

I wouldn't go that far. I think this is closer to the Hurricanes ditching the storm stripes for their generic Team Canada ripoff. And it looks like they are already correcting that. 

1 minute ago, mmajeski06 said:

Man I wish Tampa could go back to something like this. Was so cool seeing it again during the St. Louis jersey retirement last year: 

cut.jpg

Yeah but that logo, yuck.

Opinions on the new jerseys after seeing these a few hours late.

Ottawa: For :censored:'s sake, guys.

Toronto. Make the arm stripes thicker, and add a stripe to the hem, please.

Bruins: Thank god there's no double outline on the name. Still awesome jerseys.

Sabres: And in this day God said: "The piping was definitely a mistake, my bad."

Carolina: Today is a holy day.

Washington: Oh for :censored:'s sake, again.

Devils: I don't think it's as big of a deal as you're all making it out to be. I actually kinda like these.

Nashville: Could've added a second blue stripe but it's miles better than the old one.

Colorado: My faith in God has been restored.

Minnesota: I actually really like these! I hope that the away matches.

Vegas: Oh holy hell these are incredible.

Ducks: USE THE ALTERNATES, PLEASE

Edmonton: Please just swap the blue and white. Please.

Sharks: GAHHHHHH

Flames: I can't tell if there's piping or not, but I hope that there isn't.

That is all.

3 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

But when I'm watching Penguins v Bruins I know which team is which ;)

One team is in white the other are in a solid color, I should hope you know which is which.

2 minutes ago, mmajeski06 said:

Man I wish Tampa could go back to something like this. Was so cool seeing it again during the St. Louis jersey retirement last year: 

cut.jpg

Okay, so my ideal Tampa would be...

The design (so sleeves, etc.) would be the same as this, with blue and black swapped on the sweater (still black pants), no white yoke (maybe black, or maybe just none), Florida sleeve patch updated to fit the current primary, and current primary on the front. Look for all eternity right there, IMO.

ExJworW.png

4 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

Opinions on the new jerseys after seeing these a few hours late.

Ottawa: For :censored:'s sake, guys.

Toronto. Make the arm stripes thicker, and add a stripe to the hem, please.

Bruins: Thank god there's no double outline on the name. Still awesome jerseys.

Sabres: And in this day God said: "The piping was definitely a mistake, my bad."

Carolina: Today is a holy day.

Washington: Oh for :censored:'s sake, again.

Devils: I don't think it's as big of a deal as you're all making it out to be. I actually kinda like these.

Nashville: Could've added a second blue stripe but it's miles better than the old one.

Colorado: My faith in God has been restored.

Minnesota: I actually really like these! I hope that the away matches.

Vegas: Oh holy hell these are incredible.

Ducks: USE THE ALTERNATES, PLEASE

Edmonton: Please just swap the blue and white. Please.

Sharks: GAHHHHHH

Flames: I can't tell if there's piping or not, but I hope that there isn't.

That is all.

Wish FLA would have either shrunk the size of the white chest stripe or increased the size of the outline gold.  Just makes it feel WAY too big because the gold and white blend in.

Archived