NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no matching red stripe on the hem. That's annoying. And wow, they do look like selectively washed out '94 Canucks, I see it now.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

15 minutes ago, coltravesty said:

It looks okay, but I think they need to add red in two or more of the following places: crest, hem, collar. I wonder if they went through with whatever special fabric they were supposed to have?

2 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

It looks okay, but I think they need to add red in two or more of the following places: crest, hem, collar. I wonder if they went through with whatever special fabric they were supposed to have?

I was genuinely hoping they'd treat red like the Wild (with their green and new white) and Jets and mostly leave it out, but meh, alright.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

3 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

I wonder if what's his name the owner saw the mesh on the shoulder thinking it was something cool and it turned out to just be what everyone has. 

Just now, Chico said:

-fce3ea3b30f88330.JPG

Oh, they're honoring the honoring the Newark Bulldogs by having a single black stripe at the hem? WELL THEN THAT MAKES IT ALRIGHT.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

WHat's with the adidas circle logo on the bottom right side of the Devils' jersey?  Could that be why they don't have stripes?

EDIT: not sure if it's an adidas logo, but it's something.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, hockey week said:

I was genuinely hoping they'd treat red like the Wild (with their green and new white) and Jets and mostly leave it out, but meh, alright.

I think the difference is having a color in the logo that's not in the uniforms vs. having a color on the uniforms that's not in the logo. Blackhawks, Jets, etc. I think usually work.

Someone said "the stripes pay tribute to the Hockey-Rockies" and I thought it was too stupid to even dignify with a joke but that's literally what they did. How 'bout it.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived