NHL 2017-18

Bmac

I like the Knights' jersey a lot more than I thought I would. The red is a bit out of place, but the gold looks great. In my opinion this is the best expansion team jersey since maybe the Mighty Ducks (although I like Minnesota's first set).

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few takes on the reveal:

• The Devils' sweater is hot garbage. Whoever pulled the trigger on this design needs to get the pink slip.
  • LV hit it out the park with their jersey. It looks gorgeous.
  • I though Minnesota did a good job with their uniforms. The only problem is the stripe on the torso doesn't match the double-stripe on the sleeves.
  • I guess I'm the odd man out on Edmonton. I love their new unis.
  • Nashville certainly looks cleaner, but naked at the top. Should have added a full navy yoke (would have also given us a buffer for their gold helmets).
  • I guess I'm alone on St. Louis as well, as I like the white numbers over the yellow.

Overall, not awful.

NSFCvyu.png

1 hour ago, the admiral said:

As for what we've seen of Las Vegas so far, it looks like what a concept or two predicted, so no shock here. It's fine in and of itself but still represents one of the biggest factors in me kinda peacing out on the NHL going forward.

What?!?!? Say it ain't so...I can't think of a rank that rhymes with so. 

BB52Big.jpg

It's like someone said that they couldn't make a worse replica than the Premier jerseys and Fanatics' response was "Hold my beer."

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Boston: Haven't seen the back yet, but I'm sure it will be fine. Equal grade.

Buffalo: Better without all the grey business, still in the striping though. The navy still sucks and the chest numbers are still present. Still not a good look. Upgrade.

Calgary: Looks worse without the piping in all honesty. Straightened numbers and letters are a plus. Equal grade.

Carolina: What they should have done from the start. Upgrade.

Columbus: Haven't seen the new font yet, but can already guarentee it will be better. Upgrade.

Dallas: Somethings different here. More pics would be nice.

Edmonton: The leak was disappointing, but at least they fixed the collar. Changing the striping was such a boneheaded move. Downgrade.

Florida: I'm guessing they made the chest striping go all around. If so, that's an upgrade.

Minnesota: Looks nice. Glad they didn't go with the SS jersey. Upgrade.

Nashville: Now worst look in the league. Downgrade.

New Jersey: Garbage. Flaming hot garbage. DOWNGRADE.

Ottawa: Didn't change. Downgrade.

St. Louis: Gonna look weird for awhile, but this is a change I've been wanting. Upgrade.

Vegas: It's good for the crap heap they call a color scheme.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived