NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Brass said:

Their new jersey is literally a sweatshirt.

NTk0XPM.jpg

The Hockey Sweatshirt

When I woss heh leetle boy, my mudhair, she bought for me, de rong sweatshairt. Hit was heh DEESgrace! Hall da hudder children would make fun off me becoss hi did not ave a em stripe.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Just now, LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU said:

What the hell is wrong with the numbers 

They're honoring the Colorado Rockies who also had numbers on their sleeves DUH.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

2672_TLP_B_Spot_Teaser_FB_BREAKAWAY_BRUN

I'll be honest, I think getting rid of the double outline for the numbers and letters for the Bruins is the wrong move. The numbers/letters look incredibly out of place. Looks like they also might have changed the font.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Just now, Brass said:

I'll be honest, I think getting rid of the double outline for the numbers and letters for the Bruins is the wrong move. The numbers/letters look incredibly out of place. Looks like they also might have changed the font.

The numbers are a little hard to see. They needed the double outline. 

XM4KeeA.png

16 minutes ago, Bayne said:

They said 'that jersey is easy top 5' implying that it fit a list of criteria. Not 'I would put that jersey in my top 5'. 

I never said it would be in your top 5. I asked how because a jersey has a vaguely similar striping motif it automatically checks some boxes that make it perfect for a person. I think Montreal's jersey is top 5 therefore I must think Florida's is as well right? Because you make it sound like a certain feature is a requirement for having a good jersey.

1 minute ago, TRoyConcepts said:

New number font from Ottawa

2672_TLP_B_Spot_Teaser_FB_BREAKAWAY_SENT_V1.jpg

Aw dammit, I liked their curved-font; it felt classy. At least their changing to a block font...still a downgrade, though.

NSFCvyu.png

1 minute ago, Brass said:

White and that shade of gold don't blend well when placed right next to each other.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived