NHL 2017-18

Bmac

The Blackhawks' collars. Oh, dear. Now they look like the counterfeit jerseys of the last decade.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, _RH_ said:

-looks like Calgary's "C" is different (maybe just bad photoshop)

-the Minny picture shows that the "dress shirt" bottom is still in place (to an extent)

-Colorado using grey on jersey just isn't quite right; black and white was better.  And, like someone else said, why keep black equipment?!

yeah calgary c before had flame style to it

hvmY186.png

Guys calm down about the collars. I thought i would dislike them but i think they look decent. You'll get used to them. I never really rated the previous ones anyway.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

2 minutes ago, Sodboy13 said:

The Blackhawks' collars. Oh, dear. Now they look like the counterfeit jerseys of the last decade.

On the bright side, they're still one of the more conservative designs, as they should be.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived