NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Morgo said:

Who would have thought Colorado, of all teams, would be the undisputed winner today... Crazy

I'm just tickled pink by what the Avs did. There's no black on the jersey in the striping, but I think I prefer it simplified down to just two colors like that. OR maybe I'm just so happy to see it back that I'd take the mountains anyway they come. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I'm taking it all in, but I need to see in game pic before I can safely say what looks good and what looks bad. I'll admit, my fave jersey of the night goes to the Avs. Congrats you guys.... now I hope you can succeed moving forward. 

its going be sad when your jersey are better your team.

hvmY186.png

5 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

I'm just tickled pink by what the Avs did. There's no black on the jersey in the striping, but I think I prefer it simplified down to just two colors like that. OR maybe I'm just so happy to see it back that I'd take the mountains anyway they come. 

Taking the white & black stripes from the original home uniform and condensing them to a solitary grey one is such an obvious and brilliant solution.  Kicking myself for not using it in my series. 

Archived