NHL 2017-18

Bmac

2 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Disappointing? I was hoping for blue stripes and silver collar not inversely. I mean something like this:

3kdkwy5j.thumb.jpg.76b2ff5b9e62484e4ad1fd7b4362c04c.jpg

That's too dark and brings back the awful blue touching burgundy issue the prior set had.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

I can see why the Avs decided to go with the single silver stripe.  It gets pretty loud with the blue added in:

VThRfiJ.png

Only if loud means perfect.  That would have been one of the best road jerseys in the league.  Going with just silver makes it look unbalanced and unfinished.  Oh well, at the least homes still look great.

4 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

Waiting to see what color the names and numbers are.  If they are blue I can see the silver stripe making even more sense.

The numbers on the sleeves will likely be white outlined in blue.  I can see the back numbers being blue outlined in silver.  Or black outlined in silver...which would kinda suck.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

13 minutes ago, Morgo said:

So close Colorado.  So :censored: ing close...

Colorado maybe wanted consistency by having mountain pattern striping with a single outline for both jerseys.

The full uniform might look better with names, numbers and all.

Those would be alright if they go with blue numbers, names, and pants. 

Based on the home, I really hope they've decided to eliminate the black from their set (besides logos). Considering how much emphasis they've put on honoring the past uniforms though, the black is probably sticking around. 

23 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

Colorado maybe wanted consistency by having mountain pattern striping with a single outline for both jerseys.

The full uniform might look better with names, numbers and all.

The striping pattern on the home is burgundy/silver/blue.  It's far more inconsistent to leave off an essential colour than to worry about both uniforms having a single outline.

Archived