NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, daniel75 said:

Looks 1000x better with the blue, how did they miss this?

Because they're a two-time championship franchise that's been obsessed with the relocated Kansas City Scouts, missing is kinda what they do now

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2 hours ago, Morgo said:

The striping pattern on the home is burgundy/silver/blue.  It's far more inconsistent to leave off an essential colour than to worry about both uniforms having a single outline.

That would mean the striping pattern is white, silver, burgundy on the road. I didn't think of including the jersey color as part of the striping. I guess one can look at it that way too. But they included blue on the collar.

I think it's a best of both worlds (90s throwback mixed with some 2010s simplicity). But yeah, it's just my subjective opinion.

On 2017-6-21 at 3:36 PM, habsfan1 said:

So the new Canes road will be essentially the same design plus the new warning flag pattern over the red waist stripe, right??

DDCfhxDXYAQ4LS-.jpg

I was half right.

The only part I got wrong was the inclusion of the warning flags. They kept the road completely unchanged.

The new roads should have warning flags. The inconsistency is terrible.

43 minutes ago, Zee-Row said:

I disagree , a dull sweater just got duller. They need to go back to Black , Silver and blue.

They definitely need to go back to the black, silver, and blue, I just never cared for the script.

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

1 hour ago, daniel75 said:

I actually preferred the Tampa Bay script.

Me too.

They removed the laces. So that's one thing to help separate them from the Leafs. But it's a blown opportunity to add some black to their look. They remain a Leafs clone.

5 minutes ago, Bayne said:

I would hope Colorado uses blue numbers or some blue outlines on them at least. 

Blue outlines on the sleeve numbers.  Black back numbers on the away jersey outlined in silver.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived