Bmac

NHL 2017-18

4,347 posts in this topic

My takes on the adidas jerseys...please click (Still waiting on the other road jerseys)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PepMan33Conde said:

My takes on the adidas jerseys...please click (Still waiting on the other road jerseys)

 

Why are you putting giant watermarks over photos that you didn't take??

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PepMan33Conde said:

My takes on the adidas jerseys...please click (Still waiting on the other road jerseys)

 

Dude on so many of these, you just have the Adidas jersey the same as the "before" jersey. The Devils "before" is the same as the "after", only with a different photoshopped bottom hem. NOT even close to the real Devils before. Blues numbers are now white instead of yellow, and you have that flipped. Those are just a couple examples, but it kinda goes across the board...c'mon man.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Their goal horn should be the slot machine jackpot sound. 

 

That a pretty cool idea.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Their goal horn should be the slot machine jackpot sound. 

Knowing them the song will be "Viva Las Vegas" with the "Las" dubbed out.

 

...

 

Who am I kidding? They'll just use the Army fight song.

13 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Morgo said:

So the Kings want the full hem stripe on their roads and for the cup-winning blacks to stay more-or-less the same.  Fair enough.  But would it have killed them to make the sleeve stripes the same width on both jerseys?  Lights Out's assertion of laziness on their part is more than warranted.  The home jersey really should have been altered to match the superior road back in 2011.

I didn't even realize the sleeve stripes were a different width on the road until you mentioned it. Yikes. Well, now I'll never unsee that.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BelfourThibault said:

 

Dude on so many of these, you just have the Adidas jersey the same as the "before" jersey. The Devils "before" is the same as the "after", only with a different photoshopped bottom hem. NOT even close to the real Devils before. Blues numbers are now white instead of yellow, and you have that flipped. Those are just a couple examples, but it kinda goes across the board...c'mon man.

They're my tweaks. Small details matter to me. My apologies for not letting all of you know earlier.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a fan of the chrome looking NHL logo on the collars. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daniel75 said:

I'm not a fan of the chrome looking NHL logo on the collars. 

 

It looks like something you can easily rip off compared to the old version.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, M4One said:

 

It looks like something you can easily rip off compared to the old version.

The NFL doesn't have that problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still want to see Edmonton road jersey but assume it will be white with navy yoke outlined in orange. Unless they go with an orange yoke??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

05d43802283fbdea4e3b68f77f92353b.jpg

cool there's a Carl's Jr Hamburger place.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2017 at 1:09 AM, mafiaman said:

 

Love the new orange...hate the new blue.

Is that the same as the Flyers' orange? If the Ducks promote the old third, will they all sport the same Pantone shade? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#godcomplex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, daniel75 said:

I'm not a fan of the chrome looking NHL logo on the collars. 

 

But, but... they're counterfeit proof!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Morgo said:

 

But, but... they're counterfeit proof!

 

 

Edited by LMU
No profane memes, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

besides on a tactile level, im generally not a fan of the rubber patches.

 

That said, especially with the current NHL colour scheme, I like it. Black and silver should look like chrome

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PepMan33Conde said:

They're my tweaks. Small details matter to me. My apologies for not letting all of you know earlier.

 

No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come across the way that I did (after re-reading what I wrote). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now