NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PepMan33Conde said:

My takes on the adidas jerseys...please click (Still waiting on the other road jerseys)

Dude on so many of these, you just have the Adidas jersey the same as the "before" jersey. The Devils "before" is the same as the "after", only with a different photoshopped bottom hem. NOT even close to the real Devils before. Blues numbers are now white instead of yellow, and you have that flipped. Those are just a couple examples, but it kinda goes across the board...c'mon man.

17 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Their goal horn should be the slot machine jackpot sound. 

Knowing them the song will be "Viva Las Vegas" with the "Las" dubbed out.

Who am I kidding? They'll just use the Army fight song.

VmWIn6B.png

14 hours ago, Morgo said:

So the Kings want the full hem stripe on their roads and for the cup-winning blacks to stay more-or-less the same.  Fair enough.  But would it have killed them to make the sleeve stripes the same width on both jerseys?  Lights Out's assertion of laziness on their part is more than warranted.  The home jersey really should have been altered to match the superior road back in 2011.

I didn't even realize the sleeve stripes were a different width on the road until you mentioned it. Yikes. Well, now I'll never unsee that.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

10 hours ago, BelfourThibault said:

Dude on so many of these, you just have the Adidas jersey the same as the "before" jersey. The Devils "before" is the same as the "after", only with a different photoshopped bottom hem. NOT even close to the real Devils before. Blues numbers are now white instead of yellow, and you have that flipped. Those are just a couple examples, but it kinda goes across the board...c'mon man.

They're my tweaks. Small details matter to me. My apologies for not letting all of you know earlier.

Archived