NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Still MIGHTY said:

Ladies and gents, white gloves are a go

IMG_4884.PNG.406284d5891dfdf438a1713d01ebbc9a.PNGIMG_4885.thumb.JPG.b0df81df1045e2ec7c4339a261321472.JPG

Also the ugly Adidas' 3 stripes is on the practice jersey too... 

i like the white gloves on the white jersey, it look nice for an Away. On the home, need to go with black n gold.

2 hours ago, Shachihoko said:

Also the ugly Adidas' 3 stripes is on the practice jersey too...

It's good they kept them limited to practise jerseys only.

It was wise of them to keep them off the uniforms; they did not want any revolting and they knew what the reaction would have been.

Here's some more images I found with a better view of the action, the logo on the practice jersey...

hmm.. those white gloves will grow on me... Against the grey jersey, I think it look sharp and pretty cool.  

IMG_7112.JPG

IMG_7113.JPG

IMG_7114.JPG

IMG_7115.JPG

It's not even that they'll look awful on their own (they will), but they're going to look even worse about a month in when they're all scuffed to hell. Especially the centers.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

11 minutes ago, Still MIGHTY said:

It's not even that they'll look awful on their own (they will), but they're going to look even worse about a month in when they're all scuffed to hell. Especially the centers.

Does the team goes through 4-5 pairs of gloves in a year? I know the durability on these gloves doesn't last long as those hockey sticks. 

12 minutes ago, Shachihoko said:

That's only for 1 day event... 

And those white gloves were the worst part of the entire uniform. I actually kinda liked the jerseys, I feel they really could've grown on me for a "modern" Detroit. But those gloves ruined it. It looked so goofy and it would go between their forearms blending with the ice and being so flashy that it was distracting. 

1 day event or no, bad is bad.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I was 'nervous' about how the white and gold gloves would look, but even against the bare, basic practice jerseys, it will look good. It just raised the VGK road uniform to a top 12 look in my opinion, but I need to see them on the home jersey in an actual game situation before I can make a solid judgement.

1 hour ago, Shachihoko said:

Does the team goes through 4-5 pairs of gloves in a year? I know the durability on these gloves doesn't last long as those hockey sticks. 

Hmm. I'm guessing they go through more composite sticks than they do gloves. Sticks are more brittle and take more whacks than they gloves do. 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

Vegas have a unique jersey color.

They wanted to go all out, so they opted for unique glove colors too...

They wanted to dress like Army cadets because the owner was one.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived