NHL 2017-18

Bmac

I think it's the pairing with the gold that gives the grey the illusion of that Teal tint.  It's there on the flat applications of the logo but absent on the real jerseys entirely.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Morgo said:

I think it's the pairing with the gold that gives the grey the illusion of that Teal tint.  It's there on the flat applications of the logo but absent on the real jerseys entirely.

I'm thinking it's the monitor lighting give it the illusions... i took this picture last week after the Awards Show. You can see Marc-Andre Fleury's jearsey have the exact same teal shade on the large screen, while in person look normal. 

IMG_7020.JPG

Also people may calibrate their monitors differently. What looks like teal-grey to someone on their screen may appear like a more normal grey to someone else on their screen.

Ultimately @andrewharrington's right. Trust actual product over graphics. Chances are what's made in the physical world will be closest to what was intended.

4 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Also people may calibrate their monitors differently. What looks like teal-grey to someone on their screen may appear like a more normal grey to someone else on their screen.

Ultimately @andrewharrington's right. Trust actual product over graphics. Chances are what's made in the physical world will be closest to what was intended.

Agreed but it's not crazy to think that they may have tweaked the graphic (color) before going to product. Anyway I'm over this topic because it really doesn't matter one bit.

59 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

It is once people with actual knowledge tell you that they didn't. 

Sorry, I don't believe everything I read on the internet, and especially in here.

28 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

Guys, I am gonna trust my monitor's settings over some dude who designed it.  It's an easy call.

FAKE NEWS! :-)

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

20 hours ago, B-mer said:

just noticed that the Ducks' draft hat striping is incorrect. White and gold flipped 

IMG_0526.JPG.6df6e51819f7884dcaa4a18ccb321d77.JPG

Probably a last minute change................................

:D

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

9 hours ago, philly97flyer said:

Is there any reason we haven't seen Edmonton and Nashville's away jerseys yet?

This is the real question.... like WTF NHL? very other team has unveiled their away sweaters... why are you holding out on 2 teams? 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Archived