NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Would have been a much better Winter Classic logo without the over-emphasis on the 10th anniversary.  

3 hours ago, demondg1 said:

Would have been a much better Winter Classic had it been scheduled to play in a football stadium.

Would have been a much better Winter Classic if the Buffalo Sabres didn't have to play in Queens and call it "hosting" the Rangers.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 hours ago, demondg1 said:

Would have been a much better Winter Classic had it been scheduled to play in a football stadium.

Tough to do when two football teams share the football stadium and the WC is the day after Week 17 games.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 9/7/2017 at 0:46 PM, CreamSoda said:

who at Adidas was responsible for the sock designs?  Pretty sure they made it their mission for all socks to match jerseys stripes exactly.  

If the color sequences are the same, then why not?

On 9/7/2017 at 2:46 PM, henburg said:

The new font for the Blue Jackets is enough to make that set a great upgrade IMO, everything else is just a bonus. 

Good news!

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 9/6/2017 at 8:21 PM, RyanMcD29 said:

Going a little off topic, but I'm getting kind of excited to see what NBC's got up their sleeves with these backgrounds. There's been some cool things for each team they've been pulling out

DJEEZSXXcAUI3F9.jpg

DJEWwzZUEAAv8Mv.jpg

I'd be very interested in seeing the rest of the backgrounds, does anyone have a link to where you're finding these?

37 minutes ago, Chromatic said:

I'd be very interested in seeing the rest of the backgrounds, does anyone have a link to where you're finding these?

@NHLonNBCSports on Twitter has a lot of RT's of team accounts and pics of their own from the media days that they've been putting up. Part of me wants to see a sizzle reel with all 31, though

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

9 hours ago, insert name said:

A slightly better look at the Sabers logo.

IMG_6647.JPG

I'm glad they made up a dumb logo for this dumb game. At least the first time they added unnecessary text, they did it right:

4h6bbwkjqns7pw15bouu8f8ze.png

Archived