Bmac

NHL 2017-18

WSU151    2,393

Would have been a much better Winter Classic logo without the over-emphasis on the 10th anniversary.  

demondg1    27
1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

Would have been a much better Winter Classic logo without the over-emphasis on the 10th anniversary.  

Would have been a much better Winter Classic had it been scheduled to play in a football stadium.

njdevs7    241
3 hours ago, demondg1 said:

Would have been a much better Winter Classic had it been scheduled to play in a football stadium.

Rangers vs Devils at Metlife would be amazing. Maybe it will happen when the Devils are good again.

the admiral    10,191
3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

3 hours ago, demondg1 said:

Would have been a much better Winter Classic if the Buffalo Sabres didn't have to play in Queens and call it "hosting" the Rangers.

WSU151    2,393
4 hours ago, demondg1 said:

Tough to do when two football teams share the football stadium and the WC is the day after Week 17 games.

On 9/7/2017 at 0:46 PM, CreamSoda said:

who at Adidas was responsible for the sock designs?  Pretty sure they made it their mission for all socks to match jerseys stripes exactly.  

If the color sequences are the same, then why not?

On 9/7/2017 at 2:46 PM, henburg said:

The new font for the Blue Jackets is enough to make that set a great upgrade IMO, everything else is just a bonus. 

Good news!

Chromatic    374
On 9/6/2017 at 8:21 PM, RyanMcD29 said:

Going a little off topic, but I'm getting kind of excited to see what NBC's got up their sleeves with these backgrounds. There's been some cool things for each team they've been pulling out

DJEEZSXXcAUI3F9.jpg

DJEWwzZUEAAv8Mv.jpg

I'd be very interested in seeing the rest of the backgrounds, does anyone have a link to where you're finding these?

RyanMcD29    312
37 minutes ago, Chromatic said:

I'd be very interested in seeing the rest of the backgrounds, does anyone have a link to where you're finding these?

@NHLonNBCSports on Twitter has a lot of RT's of team accounts and pics of their own from the media days that they've been putting up. Part of me wants to see a sizzle reel with all 31, though

CreamSoda    1,160
4 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

If the color sequences are the same, then why not?

Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't like it.  Just found it interesting so many times updated socks to match their sweaters. 

Cosmic    2,501
9 hours ago, insert name said:

A slightly better look at the Sabers logo.

IMG_6647.JPG

I'm glad they made up a dumb logo for this dumb game. At least the first time they added unnecessary text, they did it right:

4h6bbwkjqns7pw15bouu8f8ze.png

Hoops McCann    18
8 hours ago, Still MIGHTY said:

From the NHL's Snapchat (via the Mothership): 

Rangers-Sabres-Winter-Classic-Logos-590x

While I understand the significance of the white buffalo, I still gotta say: I love that yellow buffalo with SABRES word mark. 

Chromatic    374
2 hours ago, Ark said:

I actually prefer the half-collars over the full collars. The full collars are just too big.

The half collars just look incomplete though.

FinsUp1214    1,795
12 hours ago, Still MIGHTY said:

From the NHL's Snapchat (via the Mothership): 

Rangers-Sabres-Winter-Classic-Logos-590x

I love that gold buffalo logo. I hope that's the main sweater crest.