NHL 2017-18

Bmac

2 hours ago, coltravesty said:

the fanatics jerseys are now up on nhl.com. They are 50 dollars lower than the adidas version and the quality difference is big.

Only for the Knights, Preds, and Rangers so far.

Speaking of the Fanatics jerseys, the Sin Bin has provided a better look with a comparison to the Adidas version. As far as I can tell it looks fine as long as you don't mind the Fanatics branding.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

Was looking for a picture of the Wild in their new Adidas jerseys, and stumbled upon this.

https://www.lids.com/minnesota-wild-adidas-nhl-youth-jersey-long-sleeve-t-shirt/20850533

What the :censored: ? It says it's a Reebok t-shirt, but it looks just like a jersey. And not like a jersey the Wild have ever worn.

Any ideas?

I've seen a bunch of red long-sleeve shirts just like that. It's meant to look like the (now old) red home jerseys sleeves, and it's just a fan shirt. I wouldn't look into it too much. I mean if the Wild were planning on unveiling a new jersey, then maybe...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

"It's not cheap crap, it's an improved feature!"

Screenshot_2017-09-29-13-55-35-1.png

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

8 hours ago, twi said:

Only stock Lightning unless by special order. I meant any particular parts of the jersey. 

Ah, gotcha.  I was hoping to see what the quality of the embroidered crests were.  Any Lightning photos would be appreciated if it's not too much trouble.

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

The Stars vs Wild. An absolutely stunning and beautiful uniform matchup tonight! New Wild homes in action.

Although I really, really like the jerseys, that chest stripe is very unnecessary for the Wild. The collar thing isn't ideal either but hey, probably still my favourtie jerseys in the league. Just love that identity.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

On 28/09/2017 at 7:35 AM, Ark said:

The Golden Knights have possibly the best uniform set in the league. That alone makes them relevant. 

I'd put their uniform set in the top half of the league.. and that's high praise for a brand new team with no tradition influencing my judgement. I wouldn't say they're possibly the best. That's too much. There's a bit too much going on in their look - it gives off the impression that they've overthought it and are trying a bit too hard. That's just me being overly nitpicky though. Overall I think they've done a good job.

1 hour ago, Bayne said:

Although I really, really like the jerseys, that chest stripe is very unnecessary for the Wild. The collar thing isn't ideal either but hey, probably still my favourtie jerseys in the league. Just love that identity.

Having the predominantly green crest layed out on a beige stripe makes it stand out more.

The collars still look awful.

2 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

Having the predominantly green crest layed out on a beige stripe makes it stand out more.

The collars still look awful.

I think the valid logo contrast with the beige is mitigated by no longer having a nice continuous logo outline which you would have on a solid green jersey. I like the uninterrupted logo that you see on most hockey jerseys. Nice and clean with nothing interfering with the design. Even Montreal kind of bothers me for the same reason, never been a huge fan. Florida is obviously the same.

Archived