Bmac

NHL 2017-18

I didn't get a great look, but I think there is some Lextra happening on the "C" on the Red Wings sweater they show. I am really intrigued to get my hands on one of these. Not excited, because I expect to be underwhelmed, but intrigued.

2 hours ago, coltravesty said:

the fanatics jerseys are now up on nhl.com. They are 50 dollars lower than the adidas version and the quality difference is big.

Only for the Knights, Preds, and Rangers so far.

Speaking of the Fanatics jerseys, the Sin Bin has provided a better look with a comparison to the Adidas version. As far as I can tell it looks fine as long as you don't mind the Fanatics branding.

21 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

Was looking for a picture of the Wild in their new Adidas jerseys, and stumbled upon this.

https://www.lids.com/minnesota-wild-adidas-nhl-youth-jersey-long-sleeve-t-shirt/20850533

What the :censored: ? It says it's a Reebok t-shirt, but it looks just like a jersey. And not like a jersey the Wild have ever worn.

Any ideas?

I've seen a bunch of red long-sleeve shirts just like that. It's meant to look like the (now old) red home jerseys sleeves, and it's just a fan shirt. I wouldn't look into it too much. I mean if the Wild were planning on unveiling a new jersey, then maybe...

We got our Adidas authentics in his week. Anything in particular you guys still want a picture of? 

1 hour ago, twi said:

We got our Adidas authentics in his week. Anything in particular you guys still want a picture of? 

Avalanche

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Pretty hard to argue they didn't. 

The only question is on is why they would want to.

20 hours ago, Morgo said:

Avalanche

Only stock Lightning unless by special order. I meant any particular parts of the jersey. 

"It's not cheap crap, it's an improved feature!"

Screenshot_2017-09-29-13-55-35-1.png

What's a Perds fan doing packing a sweater in a carry-on, anyway? You're not supposed to go to other people's games!

8 hours ago, twi said:

Only stock Lightning unless by special order. I meant any particular parts of the jersey. 

Ah, gotcha.  I was hoping to see what the quality of the embroidered crests were.  Any Lightning photos would be appreciated if it's not too much trouble.

The Stars vs Wild: an absolutely stunning and beautiful uniform matchup tonight! New Wild homes in action.

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

The Stars vs Wild. An absolutely stunning and beautiful uniform matchup tonight! New Wild homes in action.

Although I really, really like the jerseys, that chest stripe is very unnecessary for the Wild. The collar thing isn't ideal either but hey, probably still my favourtie jerseys in the league. Just love that identity.

On 28/09/2017 at 7:35 AM, Ark said:

The Golden Knights have possibly the best uniform set in the league. That alone makes them relevant. 

I'd put their uniform set in the top half of the league.. and that's high praise for a brand new team with no tradition influencing my judgement. I wouldn't say they're possibly the best. That's too much. There's a bit too much going on in their look - it gives off the impression that they've overthought it and are trying a bit too hard. That's just me being overly nitpicky though. Overall I think they've done a good job.

1 hour ago, Bayne said:

Although I really, really like the jerseys, that chest stripe is very unnecessary for the Wild. The collar thing isn't ideal either but hey, probably still my favourtie jerseys in the league. Just love that identity.

Having the predominantly green crest layed out on a beige stripe makes it stand out more.

The collars still look awful.