NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nash61 said:

Edmonton's new look is completely ruined by the new navy helmets. They look black and don't match the shoulders or pants at all.

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 4.04.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 4.04.00 PM.png

That's just in certain lighting. There are much better pictures.

cut.jpeg

Say what you will about the Adidas jerseys, but hot damn, Chicago/Pittsburgh looks gorgeous.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

14 minutes ago, CRichardson said:

Say what you will about the Adidas jerseys, but hot damn, Chicago/Pittsburgh looks gorgeous.

I don't like what they did with the Pens' jersey though.  The hem stripes are all the same size now and it seems off to me.

Not new for this year, but looking at some pictures of the Pens from last year, I came across photos of Sidney Crosby wearing a jersey with a straight hem.  Privileges of being the best player in the league and being a company man, I guess.  Why couldn't Reebok do this for everyone?

1297938955617_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&sicrosby.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg

1497280968279-sidney-crosby-stanley-cup.jpeg

1 hour ago, M4One said:

Not new for this year, but looking at some pictures of the Pens from last year, I came across photos of Sidney Crosby wearing a jersey with a straight hem.  Privileges of being the best player in the league and being a company man, I guess.  Why couldn't Reebok do this for everyone?

Those alterations were done by the equipment manager.

Has anyone brought up the Flyers collars on the road unis? The black panel doesn't line up with the orange yoke and it really annoys me. Making the whole collar one color would have fixed this. it's really bad.

ff_2874123_full.jpg&w=600

Watching the Coyotes Ducks game, the Ducks collars weren't really that bad. if anything they are an improvement over the really complicated collars from last year.

They also look fine on teams with shoulder yokes with the same color as the collar (Bruins, Blues, Oilers).

Really the biggest eyesore is when the "pentagon" that contains the NHL logo really contrasts with the rest of the collar. the blackhawks are just an egregious example of this.

4 hours ago, M4One said:

Also seen clearly here, really makes you wonder why

whirl-magazine-pittsburgh-penguins-cover

9 hours ago, elliott said:

Has anyone brought up the Flyers collars on the road unis? The black panel doesn't line up with the orange yoke and it really annoys me. Making the whole collar one color would have fixed this. it's really bad.

ff_2874123_full.jpg&w=600

Yes, it sucks, it should be all black with orange outline.

4r2eer.png

Archived