NHL 2017-18

Bmac

21 minutes ago, jerseyjunk said:

I recognize a :censored:ty logo when i see one.

Having nipples on your shoulders will never be cool in my book.  ;) No matter which direction they face

If your nipples look anything close to that shoulder patch I'd advise you to see a doctor immediately.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, jerseyjunk said:

I recognize a :censored:ty logo when i see one.

Having nipples on your shoulders will never be cool in my book.  ;) No matter which direction they face

Take it up with the state of Colorado, I guess. You might be able to get a few people to sign your petition.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

36 minutes ago, Chromatic said:

If your nipples look anything close to that shoulder patch I'd advise you to see a doctor immediately.

Lucky no........but a kid back in school did end up with something like that after the bigger kids played nipple twister with him.

ANYWAY......bring back bigfoot!

1 hour ago, andrewharrington said:

At least you now recognize the folly in your original opinion.

You're not going to reason with a "BUT MUH NINETIES!!!!" poster anytime soon. Describing how a modern design works won't sway their nostalgia and their obsession with keeping the bad parts of that decade's design conventions alive.

18 hours ago, Shachihoko said:

You know what's interesting... I noticed some teams are not doing perforated numbers on their Adidas jerseys...  I thought why not to put these together... Especially, people who wanted their jerseys to be the same as the players.  

Via from reddit and getty

Teams with Solid numbers:

Penguins

y3CZqVU.jpg

Both Canucks and Caps look solid

Washington Capitals v Vancouver Canucks : News Photo

Red Wings, Solid

Washington Capitals v Detroit Red Wings't : News Photo

Sabres

NHL: OCT 25 Sabres at Blue Jackets : News Photo

etc....

Teams with perforated numbers:

Golden Knights

Smith_P05888_a_lg.jpeg

Oilers

Washington Capitals v Edmonton Oilers : News Photo

Senators 

Ottawa Senators v New Jersey Devils : News Photo

Blue Jackets

Winnipeg Jets v Columbus Blue Jackets : News Photo

Panthers

Anaheim Ducks v Florida Panthers : News Photo

Stars

Carolina Hurricanes v Dallas Stars : News Photo

I believe only six teams adopted the perforated numbers, so this would be all of them.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Umm don't know if this is only for Montreal but there's a huge discrepancy in the Women's collar when compared to the Men's on the Fanatics replica. I mean I know the collars are bad but if at least make them authentic to the the real crap.

image.png.7ecf7bf98e70cfb28a18eb01580ca43c.pngimage.png.0b5f9b5a08a907b41de7800bd7076b1d.png

6 hours ago, B-mer said:

Didn't notice this before, but looking at that Ben Bishop photo there looks like a big difference in the color of the shoulders and rest of the jersey, like what happened in NFL jerseys. 

Same goes with Nashville, I'm not sure if you have noticed.. The whole yellow collars are a different shade compare to the rest of the jerseys. So weird.... 

subban-of-the-nashville-predators-watche

ryan-johansen-of-the-nashville-predators

5 hours ago, Shachihoko said:

Same goes with Nashville, I'm not sure if you have noticed.. The whole yellow collars are a different shade compare to the rest of the jerseys. So weird.... 

subban-of-the-nashville-predators-watche

ryan-johansen-of-the-nashville-predators

Replace weird by ugly and we have a winner...

20 hours ago, B-mer said:

Didn't notice this before, but looking at that Ben Bishop photo there looks like a big difference in the color of the shoulders and rest of the jersey, like what happened in NFL jerseys. 

And the collar looks darker than the rest of the jersey, too.  Look at the Blue Jackets home and the Predators' road.

Archived