NHL 2017-18

Bmac

This teaser shows a bit more than the first, and it actually does look like a thin silver stripe separating the black & white.

Still not sure what colour the actual jersey is going to be though. Red would be interesting, given the team's already done a black & white heritage set, but I'm still hoping for black. One red jersey is one to many for the team IMO.

DOiuD4MVwAAEpay.jpg:large

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested to see how Ottawa's comes together with regard to potential new uniforms next year.  If it might be a preview. 

One thing i do like with these is they're incorporating the silver band in a more subtle way than Detroit did.  Not that I like it, but at least they seem to have made it work better

I'm happy to see that Montreal appears to be going with something different, instead of simply wearing essentially the same jersey as their regular ones like they had done when they played in the Heritage Classics.  

One thing about Ottawa's teaser is proof that they could fix the collars, without actually changing the collar, (for some teams, any ways) by using a third colour..  

1 hour ago, B-mer said:

I'm interested to see how Ottawa's comes together with regard to potential new uniforms next year.  If it might be a preview. 

One thing i do like with these is they're incorporating the silver band in a more subtle way than Detroit did.  Not that I like it, but at least they seem to have made it work better

While I've made it pretty clear on this board that I'm on team "go with the O", I'd actually prefer a primarily black 2D gladiator set over a primarily red =O= set.

Every red & black team in the league uses red at home, and with the addition of silver you're suddenly entering Carolina territory.

As a one-off special event jersey I'm ok with it, but this team should be in black, like they were when they entered the league.

3 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

The future of yesterday comes to life tomorrow which is the day after today which is the future of right now but will be the yesterday of Wednesday which is the future of yesterday where today was tomorrow and thus the future of yesterday which brings us to Tuesday.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Somebody forgot to speedholerize the numbers on Adidas' signature gimmick game uniforms. How are the players going to survive under all that extra weight?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

10 hours ago, Sodboy13 said:

Somebody forgot to speedholerize the numbers on Adidas' signature gimmick game uniforms. How are the players going to survive under all that extra weight?

The same way everyone else survives your dated jokes.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

1 hour ago, andrewharrington said:

The same way everyone else survives your dated jokes.

Meow. I'm sure Simpsons jokes will endure beyond perforated hockey numbers. The new NBA uniforms don't even last a game.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 11/11/2017 at 6:33 PM, youcan'tseeme said:

First time I've seen Boston in action with the black socks. When I first heard I thought it'd be great, but I realize now how wrong I was!

Yep, the gold socks add balance to the gold shoulder yoke. Without them, the uniform seems unbalanced.

patrice-bergeron-c2720eee64c613e2.jpg

Bergeron-10-3-17.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

26 minutes ago, TorinK92 said:

Habs came away better here IMO. I'm glad the silver O is a one-off, and a hem stripe would really help the Sens sweater.

DOnlftcWkAENP_c.jpg:large

First time we have seen the two-color striped collar in that "polo" collar section on the Sens there? The Blackhawks would have been better served going with a collar like that on their red uniform (white instead of silver on the inner section obviously) instead of the oversided collar with the pentagon cutout.

Habs do not look great. silver is incredibly unnecessary with their scheme and really muddies it. Don't love the silver trim on the blue numbers. Senators look like a weird Portland Trail Blazers NHL-NBA crossover. Underwhelmed by these.

Archived