NHL 2017-18

Bmac

Already found a fix for the collars, at least for teams that want to go single-color.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffalo is going to blow it, again. So close and yet so far with every unveiling.

Do a white version of the old 40th anniversary jerseys, keeping the blue between the gold stripes. Blue shoulders? fine. Buffalo script with the colors inverted or MAYBE that new leaping Buffalo logo, and be done with it. 

I'm already disappointed.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

it's a fantastic jersey.  i just think it's dumb that only half of the collar has the ribbing.  and i'm struggling with the collar in general as it's an improvement from other collars, but kind of looks like the cheap youth jerseys at Walmart.    but that's nitpicking, as this is a great uniform for a Winter Classic.

Amazing uniform, just beautiful. Love the standalone sabres on  the breezers and the shoulder patch. Pretty much the only nitpick I can find is the stupid NY. I could go either way on yellow outlines for the yoke and numbers.   The colors are so much better than the drab navy and silver. And the striping pattern is gorgeous, I would not mind it at all if they switched to these full time with the 40th anniversary sweaters with regular logo as the home.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived