NHL 2017-18

Bmac

1 hour ago, chcarlson23 said:

So the Jets wore their current road jerseys at home tonight vs. the Ducks. The Ducks wore their Orange alt. 

Does this mean anything??? 

That uniform matchup was already scheduled before the season started, so probably not.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Morgo said:

The Ducks should wear their orange jerseys in the playoffs.  It's the best they've looked since ditching "Mighty" from their name ever.

Fixed :P

1 hour ago, spartacat_12 said:

The only small tweak I'd make would be to change the sticks in the logo to orange. The yellow sticks out like a sore thumb. 

I get what you mean, but I think they made them yellow because it stands out. Orange sticks would've blended in too much with the orange on the uniform.

Did a quick recolour on a game photo to see how it might look.

ducksthird.png.8e2dccc39611d0b67323c50218ff249d.png

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

6 hours ago, wildwing64 said:

Fixed :P

I get what you mean, but I think they made them yellow because it stands out. Orange sticks would've blended in too much with the orange on the uniform.

Did a quick recolour on a game photo to see how it might look.

ducksthird.png.8e2dccc39611d0b67323c50218ff249d.png

I think this look is still a few tweaks from being perfect. It's a huge improvement over their home jersey. For me, I would like to see the Ducks ditch the mock-tie laceup and the wordmark on the collar. Another thing I think would be really good is if the Ducks put their old Mighty Ducks roundel on the shoulders of this jersey, or something new. I find the webbed-D doesn't look good on the shoulders. I have a feeling I'm in the minority on this but I hate how their hem stripe is curved to follow the Edge template. Jerseys look so much better when the waist striping is straight and speaking of that striping, I wish it was a little thicker. I wouldn't mind seeing a mockup where the waist striping is also on the arms.

The Vegas Golden (should be silver) Knights jersey may have been leaked, and it features LED lights, but I have a strong feeling this is just an April Fools Day joke. I don't see Adidas Stripes anywhere, which hopefully is true.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2017/04/01/vegas-golden-knights-uniform-leaks-features-led-lights/

Here's the supposed and IMO hopefully fake jersey.

1zdxfyo.jpg

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

2 hours ago, NoE38 said:

The Vegas Golden (should be silver) Knights jersey may have been leaked, and it features LED lights, but I have a strong feeling this is just an April Fools Day joke. I don't see Adidas Stripes anywhere, which hopefully is true.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2017/04/01/vegas-golden-knights-uniform-leaks-features-led-lights/

1zdxfyo.jpg

It want that bad  for a april 1st thing. 

Once removes the VEGAS wording..

1 hour ago, The Giant Pacific Octopus said:

I agree. They should wear those full time. Just get rid of the stupid childish Disney Duck and put the "D" on the front. Than those jerseys would be awesome..

We get it, you don't like the mask logo.  We got it the first 50 times.

1 hour ago, The Giant Pacific Octopus said:

I agree. They should wear those full time. Just get rid of the stupid childish Disney Duck and put the "D" on the front. Than those jerseys would be awesome..

Dusk mask > Duck foot

3 hours ago, NoE38 said:

1zdxfyo.jpg

Totally fell for it... Good job Chris. 

l0MYDGA3Du1hBR4xG.gif

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Icethetics is reporting that all the Adidas jerseys will be unveiled at the draft.  The news has the post date of March 31st, not April Fools.  Has this screen-grab saying the Wild go with a green uniform similar to the outdoor jersey.  Great news if its true.

Zrt1d0D.png

Archived