NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B-mer said:

so far so good for the Bruins.  Looking like a small update with the font colors.

The lettering is slightly different as well. Serifs at the tops of some letters go both ways instead of only pointing left as before. Look at U, I, and N and compare to the BRUINS nameplate on the teaser image.

25742.jpg

11 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

very promising.  I'm seeing angles and not just straight stripe like you can see with the Bruins tease.  So maybe a new mountain design coming.  Obviously not the same striping pattern as the originals. 

That shoulder mesh is stupid.

Well, the Oilers are definitely navy. No denying that now. I need to see the whole thing, but nice potential. Still not going to be better than the royal blue jersey, but oh well. They want that difinitive Connor McDavid era.

And the Avalanche... I... I might actually be excited to see this Avs sweater. Could they have fixed all their problems? Is... is that shoulder stripe angling down on each side? Down... like a mountain???

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

2 minutes ago, Wally1912 said:

The lettering is slightly different as well. Serifs at the tops of some letters go both ways instead of only pointing left as before. Look at U, I, and N and compare to the BRUINS nameplate on the teaser image.

25742.jpg

Good eye.  I didnt pick up on that.  Like the new one better. 

Archived