On 1/11/2017 at 9:12 AM, hettinger_rl said:

I've already posted these in their own threads, but I've done quite a few Neo-Vintage styled logos:

VintageJack.pngVintageJackHead.png

And already updated some:

JackGIF.gif

VintageJack1.pngVintageJackHead1.png

8 minutes ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

As someone who grew up in western Minnesota/eastern SD these are awesome. You should give the Jackrabbits some love to complete the Eastern part of the state 

My alma mater

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/17/2019 at 11:10 AM, hettinger_rl said:

Have another one that was rattling around in my brain. I took 4 different Arkansas Razorbacks logos and mashed them up into my new vintage styled Razorback Hog:

Looks way better than their current logo. I would love to see it on a football helmet.

45 minutes ago, Section30 said:

That top right one looks very similar to a high school in Minnesota, knowing you I'm sure it's a coincidence, but I thought I should point it out just so you're aware.

Image result for grand rapids high school logo

Huh, only so many ways to show a raptor from that angle I guess. Weird though.

On 1/22/2019 at 1:53 PM, luketheduke03 said:

Love your work man, I think this old UConn logo would be perfect for a modernization, if only the head 

Image result for uconn 1960s logo

Hmm, I'm working through a list of ones I wanna get done so I'll add this in there.

I'm still plugging along on these. Gonna try to get some humanoid ones made, starting with Duke:

vintagebluedevil.png

I've been following your thread, pretty awesome stuff! I know you've got a list your working down but just wanted to toss this at you for consideration on the list because it's a pretty awesome logo that actually could use an update. The Colorado State Rams when the were called the Aggies have since done a pallet swap but the new logo they have is nothing compared  to the original.

f7Mddz5.png0om32ad.jpgg1YZiNe.png

Archived