Sign in to follow this  
SplashBoogie

Los Angeles Chargers tweak

I figured I'd toss my two cents into what will inevitably be a deluge of LA Chargers concepts. Moved the Bolts up to make the A Crossbar and made the bolt angles match the letters. And some powder blue variations because you can't abandon that look.

chargers4.png

chargers5.png

chargers6.png

chargers7.png

Well that's an improvement!

Huge improvement.  It's a shame these concepts have to happen though because this relocation is terrible.

Definite improvement from the one that released today. Fell in love with that last one. They said in a report that they used that logo for marketing purposes... I think that's a lie.

And because I can't leave anything alone, here's a tweak to the tweak with a rising lightning bolt instead and some different color combos. Which do y'all like more?

chargers8.png

man i hate it when i see great concepts for horrendous teams and team moves that just shouldn't  have happened, and then to top it off the team throws in a sloppy horribly put together rushed logo. thats the end of my Spanos rant. the concepts great btw

I like both, nice job. The rising lightning bolt gives it a good feel.

Figured I'd try to put some uniforms to the concept. First something unconventional

lac1.png