Whitecaps Kit Concept (New Design Added 01/23/2017)

TheHydroPole

6 minutes ago, vicfurth said:

I like this a lot. Really clean, solid concept. I'm curious what the back would look like? What color of numerals would you have?

I was thinking about that. It would be very difficult to do. Would most likely need a stroke. Would have to play around with it. Powder blue and light grey are other colours in the Whitecaps pallet.

any suggestions?

A thick stroke sounds like it'd work. Might look at what Newcastle did with their hoop look:

That being said, I'd try gray then see if it needed a stroke. Or you could add a block of white on the back for the numbers, similar to juventus. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

20 minutes ago, vicfurth said:

A thick stroke sounds like it'd work. Might look at what Newcastle did with their hoop look:

That being said, I'd try gray then see if it needed a stroke. Or you could add a block of white on the back for the numbers, similar to juventus. 

I want to avoid the latter to maintain the "true" hoops factor.

i'll play around with it.

On 1/14/2017 at 6:48 PM, Mockba said:

I wouldn't go full hoop for them, but I like the idea of the chest stripe as a nod to their previous looks.

584-whitecaps-cp-080701.jpg

Whitecaps2017AwaySmall3.png

Had a few hours of free time on my hands and decided to attempt a modernized Adidas version of this jersey. Of course a little unrealistic with the lack of kit sponsor, but for a throwback night of some sorts I could see it work. 

Anyways, would love to get as much feedback as possible. 

Archived