NIKE X TITANS 2018 Concept Uniforms (+Color Rush & Throwback Thursday)

C-Squared

Untitled-1.jpg

https://www.behance.net/gallery/47449375/NIKE-X-TITANS-2018-Uniform-Concept

This concept is a mix of what I would like to see and what I expect to see Nike do with the Titans uniforms in 2018. Here is what we think we know so far:

- No major changes to the logo or colors

- Minor tweaks to the existing uniform

- New font and fretwork pattern featured in Titans social media imagery

Based on this information and recent Nike offerings, I have developed the following designs, including a

home, away, & Color Rush set, along with a hypothetical Throwback Thursday set based on the 1972 Houston Oilers:

Home.jpg

Away.jpg

titanscolorrush.jpg

titansthrowback.jpg

the beauty of the oilers identity was the striping consistency. your helmet loses that.

fix the helmet stripe in some way, and i'd be allllll over throwback thursdays. i especially love the silver pants. the oilers silver era helmets are probably my favorite nfl helmet of all time.

On 1/15/2017 at 1:02 AM, ColeJ said:

the beauty of the oilers identity was the striping consistency. your helmet loses that.

fix the helmet stripe in some way, and i'd be allllll over throwback thursdays. i especially love the silver pants. the oilers silver era helmets are probably my favorite nfl helmet of all time.

I wanted to keep the entire uniform the same as their 1972 look, helmet striping and all, but you're right, the matching helmet stripe really pulls it all together:

titansthrowback.jpg

Nice concept, the only nitpick I have would be to keep consistency between the pattern used on the shoulders and helmet/pants stripe. I just think it would look better sublimated into the striping on the pants and helmet as it would stay consistent with the shoulder yoke. I think I would like the shoulder numbers to have an white outline too although that is a really minor nitpick.

The new font and throwback uniforms are a really nice touch! 

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I'm a Titans fan. I love it.  It's the best Titans concept on here I've seen.

There are two things I'd change on this concept. On the white jersey, I'd go with navy numerals, columbia trim. The navy numerals balance out the yokes and helmet. I'd like to see what the other jerseys look like without the white trim. It seems odd to have trim on the numerals but not on the the numerals on the yokes. I think both look better without the trim. 

I love the meander pattern. However I'd like to see what this pattern would like in columbia blue instead of white. I think it might look better. 

As you can tell, I firmly believe the less white in a Titans concept, the better.

Here's an alternate jersey concept I'd like to see. Keep the helmet, Navy jersey, no yokes, columbia numerals with no trim, meander pattern in columbia blue as the shoulder stripes. I think that'd look super sharp.

Otherwise  your concept is basically perfect and what I want the Titans to look like.

I don't see the need for an Oilers throwback but I'm sure it's fun to draw up. It looks great. I love the silver pants.

Archived