My Take On The LA Chargers Logo

hugevolsfan

I thought I throw my hat into the ring on the LA Chargers logo. I love this color scheme so I wanted to see what I could come up with. I wanted to make this more inline with the Bolt logo. I would never want them to change their branding I love it. A few tweaks here or there but nothing major.

LA Chargers Logo copy.png

LA Chargers Logo.png

LA Chargers Draft Cap blue.png

LA Chargers Draft Cap copy.png

LA Chargers Draft Cap Powder.png

I like it. I had actually sketched out something very similar but it looks like you beat me to the punch.

Anyway, I think it's pretty well done. I like the symmetry and the simplicity. It's really sharp and fits the Chargers' look better than what they came up with.

3 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

I like it. I had actually sketched out something very similar but it looks like you beat me to the punch.

Anyway, I think it's pretty well done. I like the symmetry and the simplicity. It's really sharp and fits the Chargers' look better than what they came up with.

Thanks feel free to post yours I would be glad to see it

yeah this is alot better than the one they had, for one thing about the caps, the logo seemed too little but if you can, enlarge it a bit more. you can look at Arizona D'Backs'  cap and see the size of the A logo on it. it might help you to make it looks better. Although I liked that logo alot better than that Dodger style LA logo. 

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

31 minutes ago, HailGoldPants said:

Awesome! I love it.  As soon as I saw it, I thought to myself, "Wish I had thought of that.".  That is my litmus test on good logos.

Great work.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words! When I first saw the new abandoned logo I had something like this in mind it just took me a minute once I had time to flesh it out!

Just my 2 cents, the point after the A (the BLUE portion of it) should be lifted up just a tad, and made smaller...OR lifted up, and the yellow portion should be extended more inside of the blue.

Overall, the concept is what should have 100% been done by the actual team, considering it brings to mind the old logo right away, but lets you know for sure that LA has become a part of it. Well done.

Archived